SportsWrath

Eli's Dad predicts Patriots to win SB

GreyHoodie

Recorded before the AFCCG and NFCCG.

Archie Manning, former qb and father of Peyton and Eli, predicted that NE would be in the SB and win the SB. He made no prediction regarding the NFCCG.

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=rss...f2e&from=33

Although predicting NE instead of the Giants is sound football analysis, as a father he is horrible.

Archie Manning, former qb and father of Peyton and Eli, predicted that NE would be in the SB and win the SB. He made no prediction regarding the NFCCG.

Although predicting NE instead of the Giants is sound football analysis, as a father he is horrible.

Hey Pats an, egg, dog, whatever.........get outta here. <_<

You guys are favored, and you should be. Just the same, we still get to play the game, and we gave you a good run in week 17.

Frankly, we were picked to go 6-10 for the season, then we heard that we were going to fade our way out of the playoffs in the second half of the season; we were supposed to lose to Tampa Bay, Dallas, and Green Bay. We've heard it all before, and yet we're still here. It's become a habit to make the better team lose. So, we'll see.

Calling Archie Manning a horrible father because he called it as he saw it 2 weeks ago is lame. I doubt he goes to the game wearing a Patriots jersey.

With Bill's personal life all over the papers, is it really all that great an idea to talk crap about a player's family?

egg/dog in disguise. :rolleyes:

you are truely too much...the dog has to love the fact that anytime someone comes here and is not a fan of the giants, your limited mind automatically assumes it is the dog in disguise...your obsession with the dog is startiling to say the least...

you are truely too much...the dog has to love the fact that anytime someone comes here and is not a fan of the giants, your limited mind automatically assumes it is the dog in disguise...your obsession with the dog is startiling to say the least...

Seriously???? Everytime someone 'new' comes in here or EGG posts....you follow up with an answer or a reply. Explain that??? :)<_<

Again...either EGG/DOG is the same poster or they like each other. B.F.F.'s???? Now we gotta throw Grey Hoodie in the mix too.

It would be like if BigBlue was to post something making a point....then Booyah adds on....I haven't logged on ALL day but as soon as I see BigBlue's post, I chime in too....what would people say about that? :)<_<

(I used those names merely to illustrate my point, I have no problems with BigBlue or Booyah...out here!)

Again...either EGG/DOG is the same poster or they like each other. B.F.F.'s???? Now we gotta throw Grey Hoodie in the mix too.

It would be like if BigBlue was to post something making a point....then Booyah adds on....I haven't logged on ALL day but as soon as I see BigBlue's post, I chime in too....what would people say about that? :)<_<

(I used those names merely to illustrate my point, I have no problems with BigBlue or Booyah...out here!)

BFF's.....................LOL! That jsut cracks me up that term.

Seriously???? Everytime someone 'new' comes in here or EGG posts....you follow up with an answer or a reply. Explain that??? :)<_<

what's comical to the dog is you have such difficulty understanding the fact that the handful on non-giant fans on a giant's message board may actually share the same opinions and end up agreeing with one another...but like the nfl anti-giant conspiracy theories, you are more then welcome to keep spinning your theory...

as per your example regarding bigblue and booyah, it is a porr example in that bigblue responds to every thread, and so everyone follows him...

what's comical to the dog is you have such difficulty understanding the fact that the handful on non-giant fans on a giant's message board may actually share the same opinions and end up agreeing with one another...but like the nfl anti-giant conspiracy theories, you are more then welcome to keep spinning your theory...

as per your example regarding bigblue and booyah, it is a poor example in that bigblue responds to every thread, and so everyone follows him...

Spin move!!! :P;)

Hey I was just wondering,,,, who are you? It's very coincidental that you come in....then Egg (and now we have a 'third' party Hoodie). But truthfully, I enjoy it and hopefully the Mods wont ban any of you three BFFs.... :):P

as per your example regarding bigblue and booyah, it is a porr example in that bigblue responds to every thread, and so everyone follows him...

:huh:

IF EGG/Dog/Hoodie aren't the same posters.....picture them texting each other:

Egg: Hey dood I'm on GMB Sportswrath.....join in?

Dog: I'll B there....see u soon

Egg: Cool. your BFF

That's pretty damn funny.

egg/dog in disguise. :rolleyes:

Nah, from what I've read he hasn't been belligerent about the Giants, just a Pats fan looking to discuss the game with Giants fans.

On the Chargers MB they have a thread of other teams MBs.

Cool, look forward to the banter over the next couple weeks. :)