SportsWrath

Anyone comin to AZ?

BIGBLUE01

Oh SHIT!!! That is a bike....I always loved that chromium blue color scheme. I was never a Ninja (Honda) fan but that is a bad bike. What is it a 1000cc, 750 ? My bikes are a Kawasaki Concurs (big into sport touring) and a nice commuter bike a 1990 Yamaha Radian. Always wanted to get a BMW with the anti-lock breaking system....but first came marriage....then kids.....and my other hobbies. Guaranteed if I make it to AZ I will go with my bike passion full speed. All of my hobbies cost money bikes, motorcycles, computers, aquarium fish and traveling. Any lotteries in AZ, LOL. My 92' Concurs has a luminous custom blue paint job that a friend who is a detailer did for me. But over the years the road dust and dings have dulled it down. I am definitely in need of an upgrade. I will probably go BMW, Kawasaki and/or Yamaha. Suzuki never did anything for me; and Honda's were never my bag. But that Ninja is sweet.

Bikes are hawt!

Question? Kawasaki makes the Ninja?

I used to live in Tucson, AZ. 1989-1993. When the Giants played the AZ Cards once a year We would go to the game at Tempe Stadium. Always got decent seats back then. 35 yd line, "Giants" side, like 15-20 rows up from the field. On those hot ass metal seats.....Danny Kannell, Charles Way, Meggett etc...

Oh man doff, I didnt know that! We HAD to have high fived a few times then. Thats right about the time I moved here, well, a couple of years prior. I got here right when the Cards were moving here. Remember how easy it was to get prime seats? Just go to the ticket stand, buy a nosebleed cheapass ticket, and then walk down the numerous empty rows and pick a seat RIGHT BEHIND the Giant bench! Then, in that area, you'd be in a sea of Blue!!! Remember?

Where ya live now?

Oh man doff, I didnt know that! We HAD to have high fived a few times then. Thats right about the time I moved here, well, a couple of years prior. I got here right when the Cards were moving here. Remember how easy it was to get prime seats? Just go to the ticket stand, buy a nosebleed cheapass ticket, and then walk down the numerous empty rows and pick a seat RIGHT BEHIND the Giant bench! Then, in that area, you'd be in a sea of Blue!!! Remember?

Where ya live now?

Yes....!!! My friend and I would get these 30 dollar tickets...then move closer to the Giants bench. Both sideline seat sectoins would be filled with Giants fans on one side, Card fans on the other....and the End Zone sections would be scarcely filled. Dallas games would be packed (Snow Bird Dallas fans)...anyway me and my friend would get there early...go to the players tunnel and wait for the G men to come out for warmups....Lawrence Taylor, Charles Way, Howard Cross, etc...saw em all up close....even high fived some of them. I remember being at this one game Cards/Giants...and this drunk ass guy was being obnoxious. Like the beginning of the 3rd Q dood shit his pants (there was a breeze) and holy 'shit' it stunk!! Security threw hs shitty ass out.

We probably high fived it and didn't even know it. My last time I went to Tempe Stadium was during the year we made the Superbowl (and lost to the Ravens). We made the trip from San Diego to Tempe...that was the game when Fassel took over the play calling and said to the press 'we wont lose another game and this team WILL make the playoffs' . Kerry Collins was our QB then. I had shitty seats...the place was packed. Our seats was in the corner of the end zone.

I live in Cali now....110 miles north of San Diego in a town called Adelanto. Close to Victorville, CA. We're about 140 miles south of Vegas. I've lived in Tucson, San Diego, now here. Born in NYC.

Looks like I will be heading west Thursday the 31st. We got our seats in the lottery. Its just that hotels are ridiufuckinglous, so I think I may stay an hour or so away and drive in on Sunday and fly out on the red eye after we win!

Looks like I will be heading west Thursday the 31st. We got our seats in the lottery. Its just that hotels are ridiufuckinglous, so I think I may stay an hour or so away and drive in on Sunday and fly out on the red eye after we win!

Wow, awesome dude!

Dude, I can find you a place thats not a dump, but cheap. Unless you got it handled. If so, let me know when you're in town. I'll bring all my Giant buddies and we'll show you around!

Yes....!!! My friend and I would get these 30 dollar tickets...then move closer to the Giants bench. Both sideline seat sectoins would be filled with Giants fans on one side, Card fans on the other....and the End Zone sections would be scarcely filled. Dallas games would be packed (Snow Bird Dallas fans)...anyway me and my friend would get there early...go to the players tunnel and wait for the G men to come out for warmups....Lawrence Taylor, Charles Way, Howard Cross, etc...saw em all up close....even high fived some of them. I remember being at this one game Cards/Giants...and this drunk ass guy was being obnoxious. Like the beginning of the 3rd Q dood shit his pants (there was a breeze) and holy 'shit' it stunk!! Security threw hs shitty ass out.

We probably high fived it and didn't even know it. My last time I went to Tempe Stadium was during the year we made the Superbowl (and lost to the Ravens). We made the trip from San Diego to Tempe...that was the game when Fassel took over the play calling and said to the press 'we wont lose another game and this team WILL make the playoffs' . Kerry Collins was our QB then. I had shitty seats...the place was packed. Our seats was in the corner of the end zone.

I live in Cali now....110 miles north of San Diego in a town called Adelanto. Close to Victorville, CA. We're about 140 miles south of Vegas. I've lived in Tucson, San Diego, now here. Born in NYC.

Great memories!

How far are you from Los Alamitos? My Uncle on my Dad's side is some big wig for the city, like a planner or something, and he lives Newport Beach.

Great memories!

How far are you from Los Alamitos? My Uncle on my Dad's side is some big wig for the city, like a planner or something, and he lives Newport Beach.

I live inland.....but Los Angeles and the greater area is only 100 miles from us.

Yo, will you be attending all of the weekly festivities in your area prior to the BIG GAME? I did that in 1998...the year that the SB was at Qualcomm...Green Bay vs Denver. I met all kinds of stars. Rod Woodson, Jason Sehorn, Nelly(rapper), Brian Mcknight (singer). Also that year the Yanks/Padres were in a World series and I was fortunate to see game one live at Qualcomm. I was in the nosebleeds in the outfield but I was there!

I live inland.....but Los Angeles and the greater area is only 100 miles from us.

Yo, will you be attending all of the weekly festivities in your area prior to the BIG GAME? I did that in 1998...the year that the SB was at Qualcomm...Green Bay vs Denver. I met all kinds of stars. Rod Woodson, Jason Sehorn, Nelly(rapper), Brian Mcknight (singer). Also that year the Yanks/Padres were in a World series and I was fortunate to see game one live at Qualcomm. I was in the nosebleeds in the outfield but I was there!

ABSOFRIGGINLOUTLEY!!! I'll be there with my kids and buddies. I actually am going to do some contracted work on the Sat before the game, handing out ESPN stuff. My friend got word that a Temp agency is looking for people to hand out stuff from ESPN, so I agreed. But other than that, I'll be there as much as possible. When I moved out here in 88', we moved to the part of town the stadium is in. I lived there for 18 years, before moving out here to the East valley. I dont know if you remember hearing the city "Mesa?" Its a city that borders Tempe. Im about 10 minutes from SunDevil Stadium. About 45 min from Cards new stadium. But most of my friends, Gmen fans spec., still live out there. Like walking distance from the new stadium. So I will be hanging out in that part of town for the next two weeks. You should see if you can make a short trip out here, check out some of the festivities.

big- how far is glendale from carefree?

About 10-15 miles. My sis in law and my niece and nephew live there. Carefree is on the way to Flagstaff, north, and Glendale, in the Phx Metro area, is north. But Glendale is Northwest, and Carefree is NorthEast.

You know someone in Carefree? You know thats where Gordon Lightfoot came up with the song..."Carefree Hwy"?

About 10-15 miles. My sis in law and my niece and nephew live there. Carefree is on the way to Flagstaff, north, and Glendale, in the Phx Metro area, is north. But Glendale is Northwest, and Carefree is NorthEast.

You know someone in Carefree? You know thats where Gordon Lightfoot came up with the song..."Carefree Hwy"?

that's good knowledge, big. i have a friend who lives in carefree which i always though ironic because she's freakin neurotic.

ABSOFRIGGINLOUTLEY!!! I'll be there with my kids and buddies. I actually am going to do some contracted work on the Sat before the game, handing out ESPN stuff. My friend got word that a Temp agency is looking for people to hand out stuff from ESPN, so I agreed. But other than that, I'll be there as much as possible. When I moved out here in 88', we moved to the part of town the stadium is in. I lived there for 18 years, before moving out here to the East valley. I dont know if you remember hearing the city "Mesa?" Its a city that borders Tempe. Im about 10 minutes from SunDevil Stadium. About 45 min from Cards new stadium. But most of my friends, Gmen fans spec., still live out there. Like walking distance from the new stadium. So I will be hanging out in that part of town for the next two weeks. You should see if you can make a short trip out here, check out some of the festivities.

Heard of Mesa, AZ. Been thru there in the 90's. My son and I MAY just hafta make a trip. Weekend before the Big Game....maybe?

Heard of Mesa, AZ. Been thru there in the 90's. My son and I MAY just hafta make a trip. Weekend before the Big Game....maybe?

How old is your son?

Dude, COME DOWN! I am so stoked to meet some of you here. They got the NFL Experience the weekend before, Ill have my son, it'll be a blast!

I'll be there. Along with Agent Bauer and a copy of your email.

Where will we find you? Mexico, perhaps?

PLEASE.....come down. I want this almost as much as I want the SB. AGent Bauer, officer Tibson, I dont give a shit, come down. That would be sweet. Make sure Bauer brings some first aid, you'll need it. ;)

How old is your son?

Dude, COME DOWN! I am so stoked to meet some of you here. They got the NFL Experience the weekend before, Ill have my son, it'll be a blast!

My son is 10...and has played tackle football 2 years now. NFL experience is soooo cool. I was there in 1998 (like I've stated before). We'll hatfa see what I can do to arrange to come there to AZ.