SportsWrath

Anyone comin to AZ?

BIGBLUE01

My son is 10...and has played tackle football 2 years now. NFL experience is soooo cool. I was there in 1998 (like I've stated before). We'll hatfa see what I can do to arrange to come there to AZ.

My son is 12, but will be 13 the day before the SB. Cant wait.

Cool man, let me know.

OK, now I know why it says KAWASAKI on my bro's Ninja :P

Just givin ya crap TBCvP

No problem....LOL. Jesus....I must have been channeling the Old Honda Interceptor. My God I will have to hang my head in shame. LOL! I guess that is why I stick to Sport Tourers like the Concurs. At least I did not call it a Suzuki GSXR.....I hate GSXR's. Made Sport Bikes into uncomfortable suicide specials for mostly urban guys who cannot tell the difference between the clutch and brake. Ha. Ha. Thanks for catching me out fellas. The bad thing about Kawasaki is that they never sell their bikes at discount. You always pay top dollar.

yea- i always get the "social xrays" running by there with their oversized racing baby strollers.

Ha ha I hear ya Blue......Honda Hurricane.....Honda Hurricane...."When the Hurricane approaches....even the Ninja must take shelter". There ya go Big Blue and Randoff. Only took me 24 hours to rattle through my brain for the reference. :ph34r::P

No problem....LOL. Jesus....I must have been channeling the Old Honda Interceptor. My God I will have to hang my head in shame. LOL! I guess that is why I stick to Sport Tourers like the Concurs. At least I did not call it a Suzuki GSXR.....I hate GSXR's. Made Sport Bikes into uncomfortable suicide specials for mostly urban guys who cannot tell the difference between the clutch and brake. Ha. Ha. Thanks for catching me out fellas. The bad thing about Kawasaki is that they never sell their bikes at discount. You always pay top dollar.

I think the Honda makes the CVR. Yeah, I know my bro payed a pretty penny for his. <_<

I think the Honda makes the CVR. Yeah, I know my bro payed a pretty penny for his. <_<

Yeah the CVR is the Hurricane without the name. Back in the early 90's they were getting supposed bad publicity (it was a media campaign) due to the insane speeds you could get on a Ninja, Hurricane or GSXR. So they fagged out and started cranking them out with a little less race worthy paints jobs and they ditched the Hurricane name. LOL. Its funny how the big fat companies are usually the most timid ones.