SportsWrath

Corey Webster

BIGBLUE01

Turns it on when needed most? I know we can thank Spags for the most part on his recent success, but anyone think someone else deserves it more? Eli would be a good argument, but at least he was successful on some occasions in the past. Webster was just flat out awful form the start, and is now playing like a star.

I've been saying it all year. He still gets burnt from time to time and seems to revert back to his old self. But Spags did a job on this kid and brought out the side of him where he is playing to the potential that we wanted him too. I hope thats if we keep Spags that he just gets better and the Ross/Webster duo will be here for years to come.

I've been saying it all year. He still gets burnt from time to time and seems to revert back to his old self. But Spags did a job on this kid and brought out the side of him where he is playing to the potential that we wanted him too. I hope thats if we keep Spags that he just gets better and the Ross/Webster duo will be here for years to come.

Then all we need to do is get another safety to replace leadfoot Butler and we'd have one hell of a backfield.

Did you see him chasing Driver on that 90 yd TD reception? He looked a goofy retarded kid playing football.

This is what Im thinking. When Johnson is in, he has really impressed. And not PROBABLY.....DEFINATLEY.

I don't know about Johnson sure he looks good but I think it's really only because we have no one better :P I mean when your really weak at the position he is going to stand out. I'd rather us draft a safety and have him and Johnson battle it out, who knows maybe Johnson could win the position out. But either way we should keep Johnson as a solid backup just in case we have anymore of these 15 injuries a game season.

I don't know about Johnson sure he looks good but I think it's really only because we have no one better :P I mean when your really weak at the position he is going to stand out. I'd rather us draft a safety and have him and Johnson battle it out, who knows maybe Johnson could win the position out. But either way we should keep Johnson as a solid backup just in case we have anymore of these 15 injuries a game season.

Not a bad idea, but I tell you, I watched this kid for 4 years play here in AZ, twice against my Sun Devils each yr. I really believe he's the real deal. has a good nose for the ball and is pretty quick.

Not a bad idea, but I tell you, I watched this kid for 4 years play here in AZ, twice against my Sun Devils each yr. I really believe he's the real deal. has a good nose for the ball and is pretty quick.

if you're right about him, the next draft, i guess will be a LB... but i'm still really suspect about our secondary still..

I would put the second year free agent Pope in before Butler......at least he can run without a walker. Butler should retire and go into coaching. Even playing safety and facing the QB he has no recovery skills and just can't get it done physically anymore.

if you're right about him, the next draft, i guess will be a LB... but i'm still really suspect about our secondary still..

I believe I am right, but if we still went CB or Safety in the draft, I wouldnt mind. As you recall, we were pretty thin there for a gmae or two. But yeah, Secondary and LB in the draft, thats for sure. I also would like to go QB if possible, or get one via free agency, cause Manning sucks.......j/k. Cause I dont trust our backups. One serious injury to Eli, and we're done.