SportsWrath

The booger-freezing weather has hit

JMFP

Out here in Chicago, temps started today at 30 degrees, and then dropped right off the ledge. I froze my ass off getting to my car after work today.

This evening, the temp is 14 degrees with a 22 mph wind. I went to park my mother-in-laws car, and within a couple minutes, my hands started to go numb. While outside, I kept thinking "I can't believe they are going to play in this shit." I suppose that's why I never made it down to the final 53 man roster.

Then I stop to think how much farther north Green Bay is from Chicago, and then the fact that it's going to drop another ten degrees, and I just don't know what the hell this game is going to look like.

I hope someone slaps a raccoon coat on Brandon Jacobs and points him at the end zone, because I think we're going to need another Buffalo performance from him, Bradshaw, and our offensive line this Sunday.

This game could come down to that old "Feagles Magic".

Weird, it snowed 3 or 4 inches here today, and here it is 2 am and the snow has been melting for a few hours.

As for the game, I'm a warm weather fan under normal conditions, but playing football I love cold weather. I played better the colder it got. I think a lot of players are like that.

Someone told me that there will be snow for Sundays game... :brooding: He was an Eagles fan, so hopefully he was full of his usually BS.

I hate to see even one advantage go to GB....including weather.

As for me...I will be watching the game in Aruba.

Advantage...me! :P

Weird, it snowed 3 or 4 inches here today, and here it is 2 am and the snow has been melting for a few hours.

As for the game, I'm a warm weather fan under normal conditions, but playing football I love cold weather. I played better the colder it got. I think a lot of players are like that.

Hey VG, off topic.

In your sig, it says, "2007 SPORTSWRATH FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION"

Isnt that Nem? I know, I got 3rd. <_<