SportsWrath

Ross

Lughead

Early indications are Ross will play

I usually don't make predictions on whether a guy will play or not on Tuesdays. I also know that what I'm about to tell you isn't exactly stunning news. But you've been asking me for injury info, so I'll let you know what I'm hearing.

According to two people familiar with the information about CB Aaron Ross' dislocated shoulder, the kid will give it a go on Sunday against the Packers. This jibes with what he said immediately after Sunday's win over the Cowboys and what coach Tom Coughlin said yesterday when he expressed hope Ross' injury could be "controlled."

Give Ross credit for putting his body on the line against Dallas. Like I mentioned yesterday, he wanted to make sure he made the tackle after missing a big one on Patrick Crayton's TD in the second meeting with the Cowboys in the regular season. As the pic above shows, this time, he wrapped up Crayton in a tight little package.

Obviously, it remains to be seen how long Ross will last in Green Bay, but the fact that he'll likely be out there is very good news for an injury-ravaged secondary that has to cover five WRs and a pretty good pass-catching tight end in Donald Lee. The Giants need all the bodies in the defensive backfield they can get.

MG

He's a tough kid, I knew he'd be out there. I hope this Pope guy can play, this is absolutley where they'll beat us if they do.

This goes against everything we should normally want, but I hope the conditions sunday are vicious. Ice, wind, snow, flying frogs etc. Make Brett and those receivers useless. Put our running game against theres and see where it goes.

This goes against everything we should normally want, but I hope the conditions sunday are vicious. Ice, wind, snow, flying frogs etc. Make Brett and those receivers useless. Put our running game against theres and see where it goes.

Flying frogs..LMAO!

I agree. We need to make that air attack no good. The BEars did it twice dammit, we can do it once.

Flying frogs..LMAO!

I agree. We need to make that air attack no good. The BEars did it twice dammit, we can do it once.

Evidently you haven't been to Virginia :brooding:

Or Yemen :P