SportsWrath

Toomer

BlueInCanada

Yeah, Ronde got owned.

You just need to look at my sig to see how I feel about Toomer. No doubt, GOAT.

I have to say I've been down on Toomer for a couple of years, and have said how much I covet upgrading the #2 receiver position. All of that talk is shelved now. Amani, I loved you before but today you have locked yourself in as one of the all-time great Giants. He has come up so big. Thank you Amani for the memories you gave me today!

I have to say I've been down on Toomer for a couple of years, and have said how much I covet upgrading the #2 receiver position. All of that talk is shelved now. Amani, I loved you before but today you have locked yourself in as one of the all-time great Giants. He has come up so big. Thank you Amani for the memories you gave me today!

You know, he has made more mistakes than usual lately, but all in all, he 's clutch and he's the greatest Giant WR of all time. The memories he gave me today will go a long way as well.

Toomer has always been there for the team, easily the greatest Giant WR ever.

Yep, he dropped some easy balls earlier in the year, but now he is catching

them when it counts. Amani has never bitched about his role or the passes

thrown his way. I think in 2004 he realized he isn't the number one receiver

any more and welcomed Plax with open arms.

Yep, he dropped some easy balls earlier in the year, but now he is catching

them when it counts. Amani has never bitched about his role or the passes

thrown his way. I think in 2004 he realized he isn't the number one receiver

any more and welcomed Plax with open arms.

You're absolutley right, he's been a man about it from the get go.

You're absolutley right, he's been a man about it from the get go.

It's helped him too. I mean he is still a really good receiver and has alot of experience, and having a 2nd CB on him is a nice match up. Most teams put their shutdown guy on Plax and just put their other CB on Toomer and he makes them look like rookies at times. Making sure catches and always being in position.

It's helped him too. I mean he is still a really good receiver and has alot of experience, and having a 2nd CB on him is a nice match up. Most teams put their shutdown guy on Plax and just put their other CB on Toomer and he makes them look like rookies at times. Making sure catches and always being in position.

And he used to be purely a posession receiver, but his YAC have gotten better, or should I say he's breakin a few more. That first one tonight was friggin sweet.

And he used to be purely a posession receiver, but his YAC have gotten better, or should I say he's breakin a few more. That first one tonight was friggin sweet.

Soooo sweet! Helped by a nice block and three of the bitchiest attempted tackles I've ever seen.