SportsWrath

Don't be surprised if we get a DT and Arrington

fishgutmartyr

Look me straight in the eyes Nem and tell me you wouldn't give up Shockey to get AJ who would be a center piece along with Pierce on a menacing Giant D for the next ten years !!!

***Pay close attention to what about to say*****

I don't give a flying fuck if AJ Hawk come out of college and redefines the LB position, and turns out to greater than LT. I still wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

I not going to trade a PROVEN Pro-bowl player with someone who hasn't played a down in the NFL.

I don't give a flying fuck if AJ Hawk come out of college and redefines the LB position, and turns out to greater than LT. I still wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

I not going to trade a PROVEN Pro-bowl player with someone who hasn't played a down in the NFL.

You always worry about your upper first round draft pick being another Brian Bosworth or Tony Mandarich. I'm happy with Shockey and the defensive upgrades. needless to say, the Giants will draft a LB with their first pick, whether it be at 25 or higher.

Guest Nutty Sack

Very logical thinking. Your last sentence contradicts your first. You may want to re-think that LT comparison. And by the way your satisfaction is the last thing on earth I'd be seeking.

You always worry about your upper first round draft pick being another Brian Bosworth or Tony Mandarich. I'm happy with Shockey and the defensive upgrades. needless to say, the Giants will draft a LB with their first pick, whether it be at 25 or higher.

Knowing EA...If he's available, he's going to draft Lawson. EA always stresses the importance of pressuring the QB. And we hardly had QB pressure from the LB, it seems like the right choice for us.

Very logical thinking.

Kinda like your "Lets trade a our resent Multi-year signed pro-bowl (but overrated) TE for a Second overall draft pick" theory.

Your last sentence contradicts your first.

:confused:

1st sentence meaning: I wouldn't make this trade.

2nd Sentence meaning: I wouldn't make this trade.

How does it contradict one another? I gave you 2 reasons why I wouldn't make this trade.

And by the way your satisfaction is the last thing on earth I'd be seeking.

Yes you do. That's why your the biggest attention whore here...Like a little woman, you cause drama for someone to pay attentions to you. Why else do call yourself 'nutty sack'? You won't be satisfy until you see one in front of your face.

I think ol' Erns is going to draft more offense than you guys think. I'm thinking how last year we were heavy on offense in FA, heavy on defense in the draft. This year we're heavy on D in FA...

Again, this isn't what I hope he does, I'm just trying to figure out his strategy.

If he trades up to get a LB, I'll be more than happy to join you guys in the unruly mob that would be sure to follow. I'll bring my own pitchfork.

Guest Nutty Sack

Dear Nemesi;

Some of the greatest minds in history put forth ideas once considered radical and absurd. You happen to think it's crazy. I don't. This forum is to make people think about ways in which to strengthen the Giant team. I respect others opinions and ideas. I don't care if you don't accept or respect mine. It's not for attention.I get plenty of it at home from my family and friends.

Nutty Sack

Dear Nemesi;

Some of the greatest minds in history put forth ideas once considered radical and absurd. You happen to think it's crazy. I don't. This forum is to make people think about ways in which to strengthen the Giant team. I respect others opinions and ideas. I don't care if you don't accept or respect mine. It's not for attention.I get plenty of it at home from my family and friends.

Nutty Sack

Would the attention you get from your family and friends be finger pointing and laughter? I thought so. Sorry, dye. I couldn't resist. I have the Ed Norton tradition to uphold, after all.

Guest Floyd The Barber

that's dumb...id even throw in William Joseph

I don't know about that one. We lost how many LBs last year in a span of how many weeks? The only thing we really could have done differently was IR Green earlier in the season.

What I want to know is why did we not see more of Eric Moore??

What I want to know is why did we not see more of Eric Moore??

He was drafted as a DE. If I remember correctly (and there's no garrentee of that), he only started learning LB mid-season. That's a lot to ask from a 6th round draft pick.

Dear Nemesi;

Nutty Sack

Dear Nutty Sac;

Your are absolutely correct. There has been 'great minds' who have suffer from being labeled as radical and absurd. But I can assure you, you're not one of them. You see, these great thinkers had something you obvious don't posses. And that's a sense of reality.

Lets think about this for one moment. You..Want to trade Shockey for a second overall draft pick. Your logic behind this move is the Saints are dumb enough to fall for this trade. (Good logic by the way)

Now, you think shockey overrated:

-You say he not a Pro-bowl caliber TE (Even though he's been to 3 pro-bowls)

-You say he drops alot of ball. (But he only had 6 drop balls all year)

-You say he can't block (but then, TC has on several occasions praised Shockey's blocking)

But lets say what you is true...You expect, even though you say Shockey is overrated, for the Saints to give the Giants a second overall draft pick for a overrated TE? (talk about contradicting)That's the difference between a genius and a complete moron.

I want to trade Finn for a Number one overall draft pick. Does it mean its going to happen? Of course not.

Guest Nutty Sack
lol, Nutty just got served.. :LMAO:

You call that being served ?? OK I'm deeply hurt. You can all laugh and thank you for proving my orignal statement that New Orleans would probably laugh at the offer because he ain't worth a number 2 pick. You are so right. But you people continue to think he's so irreplacable.

Perhaps we can get their number 2 pick in the second round for him then ??

Dear Nutty Sac;

Your are absolutely correct. There has been 'great minds' who have suffer from being labeled as radical and absurd. But I can assure you, you're not one of them. You see, these great thinkers had something you obvious don't posses. And that's a sense of reality.

Lets think about this for one moment. You..Want to trade Shockey for a second overall draft pick. Your logic behind this move is the Saints are dumb enough to fall for this trade. (Good logic by the way)

Now, you think shockey overrated:

-You say he not a Pro-bowl caliber TE (Even though he's been to 3 pro-bowls)

-You say he drops alot of ball. (But he only had 6 drop balls all year)

-You say he can't block (but then, TC has on several occasions praised Shockey's blocking)

But lets say what you is true...You expect, even though you say Shockey is overrated, for the Saints to give the Giants a second overall draft pick for a overrated TE? (talk about contradicting)That's the difference between a genius and a complete moron.

I want to trade Finn for a Number one overall draft pick. Does it mean its going to happen? Of course not.

:worshippy:

no domes!!!!