SportsWrath

Giants Vs Dallas 1-13-08

Lughead

LOL Coughlin I have to have that for an avatar

any one see that?

you can clearly see him mouth the words

"He pulled him by the Fucking Face Mask"

arguing the Jacobs /Roy"cheap shot"williams scuffle

"After review, it really wouldn't matter...Goodell wants the Cowboys to win. Touchdown"

PS. I found my shorts. Game over Cowboys!

SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JESUS IT WORKS DUBBY IT FUCKING WORKS BROTHER

LOL Coughlin I have to have that for an avatar

any one see that?

you can clearly see him mouth the words

"He pulled him by the Fucking Face Mask"

arguing the Jacobs /Roy"cheap shot"williams scuffle

Yeah I saw it in living color....still laughing about it. :P Cheerleader sure is not shy (nor should he be) about voicing his opinions on the sideline.

Does anyone else find it strange that the smelly Bad Egg has said nothing about this game? He usually is very mouthy.

He said he'll "Admit it, I'm nervous about this game". Well, that is the thread title atleat. I dont what was said in the thread because I try hard to ignore him.

Does anyone else find it strange that the smelly Bad Egg has said nothing about this game? He usually is very mouthy.

Well he will probably make an appearance if (Heaven Forbid) the Broke Backs pull it off. You have to have the courage of your convictions. Imagine being in high school and being one of maybe 5 Giants fans during the Cowboys/Steelers Super Bowl back in 78'. Talk about ridiculed and marginalized. I have no problem with Texas and/or regionally based Broke Back fans its the band wagon homers that I have a problem with. Anyway Ross is back in the game.

Well he will probably make an appearance if (Heaven Forbid) the Broke Backs pull it off. You have to have the courage of your convictions. Imagine being in high school and being one of maybe 5 Giants fans during the Cowboys/Steelers Super Bowl back in 78'. Talk about ridiculed and marginalized. I have no problem with Texas and/or regionally based Broke Back fans its the band wagon homers that I have a problem with. Anyway Ross is back in the game.

If the 'boys lose, you won't see BadEgg until August.

If they win, you'll see him this evening.