SportsWrath

Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward

BlueInCanada

Just think about this we really have three really good running backs.

Jacobs: Powerful running back who should remain our main guy. Just needs to work on his hands :P

Bradshaw: A scat back runner who is coming into his own, the kid hits the hole with no fear. After he gets some more experience this kid could be the real deal

Ward: A good all around back, could go up the middle or off tackle and has a good knowledge of the game. This guy is a nice change of pace back in case Bradshaw or Jacobs is hurt or tired.

You think theres any chance we keep these three for a long stretch of years? Cause I think that would give us a killer running game. Let Jacobs start the game as pound on the D, then bring in the home run Bradshaw and have Ward back there who can do whatever you want.

Let's let Bradshaw play a few more games before we annoint him as "A good all around back". He did exceptionally well late in the game against a tired D which had taken a Jacobs pounding all day. His ability to play as a starter is completely unknown.

Let's let Bradshaw play a few more games before we annoint him as "A good all around back". He did exceptionally well late in the game against a tired D which had taken a Jacobs pounding all day. His ability to play as a starter is completely unknown.

Please reread my post :P

Yeah like I said with some experience Bradshaw could be the real deal. I hope we pound on the D with Jacobs and get them worn down then bring in Bradshaw to break off a nice run. Not to mention if we keep Ward he can always pick up some yards for us too. So I'm pretty happy with our RB situation. :P

I don't wanna get too carried away... and it's only ONE game, let's keep in mind... but I do see a lot of Tiki/Emmit qualities to the kid.

Low center of gravity, ability to break tackles, deceptive power, better-than-average speed... GREAT VISION. That last one CAN NOT be taught, and I believe it's his biggest strength.

Mark me down as excited. :ph34r:

NFL nation did it to Romo , Why can't the do it to a Giant <_>

Look below

I don't wanna get too carried away... and it's only ONE game, let's keep in mind... but I do see a lot of Tiki/Emmit qualities to the kid.

Low center of gravity, ability to break tackles, deceptive power, better-than-average speed... GREAT VISION. That last one CAN NOT be taught, and I believe it's his biggest strength.

Mark me down as excited. :ph34r:

I pray to GOD he is never Emmitt Smith. Emmitt was a good for nothing piece of shit who excelled with a great l;ine. Emmitt was trash who wuld have been a below avereage HBwith anyone elsesws line.

NBow, bradshaw has looked good everytime he gets the ball, even ion preseason he looked god. He's someone we can go to in the seond half and rely on, i am not afrauid to say he is the real deasl. He is one of the few guys who every time he gets the ball you watch to see if he breasks a play. thats on kick returns, normal carries, etc. He gets the ball, you watch to see what he does. This dude can be our guy if given the chance, and this is coming from a guy who loves BRANDON (LOOK ATTHEM SIG). ab CAN BE AWESOME IF HE GETS A FAIR SHOT, NO QUESTION.