SportsWrath

Will the Giants beat the Bills?

BadEgg

Injuires, bad calls, poor coaching, an inconsistent QB, the mean and uneducated sports writers & critics, and all other distractions and excuses aside, will the Giants beat the Bills?

We all know that they can do it. The question is how many people here really believe that they will do it?

Is Jessica the cause for Romo's career low performance? Is it more of a possibility considering his previous career low was with Carrie Underwood watching? Is his thumb going to be a problem into the playoffs? Will Wade Phillips find a way to remove Roy Williams' cock from his mouth? Will Roy make it back to field only to be suspended for 2 games because he has no control of his 'strong hands'?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Is Jessica the cause for Romo's career low performance? Is it more of a possibility considering his previous career low was with Carrie Underwood watching? Is his thumb going to be a problem into the playoffs? Will Wade Phillips find a way to remove Roy Williams' cock from his mouth? Will Roy make it back to field only to be suspended for 2 games because he has no control of his 'strong hands'?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Romo showed poor decision making skills by choosing Jessica over Carrie. That's my two cents, anyway.

Their offense is just as crappy, if not more so, than ours. I say we will, but I also thought a Skins sweep was a no-brainer.

We usually rebound after a stinker. I think we wil beat Buffalo with another ugly game from Eli. Then beat NE with a superb performance from Eli and our D.... maybe wishful thinking on my part but that's what I believe.

We usually rebound after a stinker. I think we wil beat Buffalo with another ugly game from Eli. Then beat NE with a superb performance from Eli and our D.... maybe wishful thinking on my part but that's what I believe.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing them beat NE. My only problem with that is I think the only hope that an NFC Superbowl representative has to beat NE, if they are there, is if NE goes into that game undefeated. They are not going 19-0.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing them beat NE. My only problem with that is I think the only hope that an NFC Superbowl representative has to beat NE, if they are there, is if NE goes into that game undefeated. They are not going 19-0.

Are they going 16-0 mr. Egg?