SportsWrath

culpepper traded to the dolphins...

jambrosio

who would you rather have.... Brees or Culpepper...................

For a second round pick........ I'd take Dante............... I think its a great move.

considering both their injuries, who knows. culpepper at least can still throw, albeit innacurately.

in other news, the lions signed john kitna and resign kalimba edwards :clap::rock:

who would you rather have.... Brees or Culpepper...................

For a second round pick........ I'd take Dante............... I think its a great move.

Two years ago they were talking about him as the MVP, now he is traded for a 2nd rounder! If he comes back healthy Miami made a great trade!

So who starts for the Vikings, Brad Johnson? :huh:

they're probably gonna hope that cutler falls to them i would think. doubtful but possible. if the jets get ramsey, then new orleans will probably sign brees, leaving no teams in the top 4 wanting a qb. at this point, it doesnt look good for leinart and young if you ask me.

Joe Gibbs is scary the dumbest move the Giants ever made was not pursuing him first <_<

you sound like the fab 4. nobody was pursuing gibbs. nobody thought he was coming back. everyone thought his career was nascar. why would we ever have gone after him? there were rumors of jimmy johnson, but not gibbs... :mellow:

The fuckin skins are scary as hell this yr... signing brandon lloyd, Randel El... w/ Moss and porter......

Thank god we're beefing up our secondary. We have work to do.

but I'm confused, are they expecting Brunnell to be the one getting all

these WRs the ball? He had a decent year last year, but I'm still not

buying that he's good anymore.

but I'm confused, are they expecting Brunnell to be the one getting all

these WRs the ball? He had a decent year last year, but I'm still not

buying that he's good anymore.

Besides, when exactly are they supposed to start breaking in Jason Campbell??? After the season goes down the drain?? Two years from now when they finally give up on Brunell?? If they do that he's not gonna be any good to them & will be another one of Snyder's follies.

you sound like the fab 4. nobody was pursuing gibbs. nobody thought he was coming back. everyone thought his career was nascar. why would we ever have gone after him? there were rumors of jimmy johnson, but not gibbs... :mellow:

Dude the money head coaches make today they would have to be lying down not to accept. If I was running things I wouldve made the call to gibbs before even talking to that loser Reeves and said 'hey how about a couple mill to fix up those cars'

and jambrosio what they know about football they learned from reading me for the past five years, but they will never admit it :brooding:

Dude the money head coaches make today they would have to be lying down not to accept. If I was running things I wouldve made the call to gibbs before even talking to that loser Reeves and said 'hey how about a couple mill to fix up those cars'

i'm sure enoguh money would bring back lombardi from the dead

and jambrosio what they know about football they learned from reading me for the past five years, but they will never admit it :brooding:

:LMAO: (at you, not with you)

Joe Gibbs is scary the dumbest move the Giants ever made was not pursuing him first <_<

Yeah, its worked out fabulously for them so far. :huh:

The dude should have stayed retired. He's just fucking up his Hall of Fame plaque.

The fuckin skins are scary as hell this yr... signing brandon lloyd, Randel El... w/ Moss and porter......

Thank god we're beefing up our secondary. We have work to do.

Are you kidding? They horribly overpayed for every player. Any other year Randle -El is an afterthought in free agency but this years class is so weak his valued skyrocketed. He's still a marginal #2. As for Brandon Lloyd, he's a bit of a headcase. He's also soft. Archuleta makes plays but he also makes a lot of mistakes. Andre Carter had 1 good year and 3 bad one's in San Francisco. Thei reminds me of teh Stubblefield signing. Who the hell is Porter?

The Redskins may be spending money but I wouldn't say they're spending it wisely.

YES FINS WILL DOMINATE THE EAST!. look at this offense- QB Culpepper RB- Brown and Ricky if he wins the appeal, WR- Chambers TE- McMichael. Plus Booker is a good 2 WR. Nobody can ague that that isnt a good offense. And Culpepper was a STEAL. A 2nd round pick for a potential MVP candidate. ill take that any day