SportsWrath

Steve Smith ready to go?

Treehugger

He said his injury is "100%" on today's Giants.com podcast. Great news.

That's terrific. We need this guy badly. It's clear to me that Smith is going to eventually emerge as Manning's go-to guy.

When he's healthy, Plaxico can be a game-breaker. But the Giants need another receiver that has great hands and can run quick routes. He's a perfect complement to Toomer as the 3rd WR.

I'd sure like to see him back on the field. Moss doesn't seem to be on the same page with Eli and I do remember Eli looking Smith's way a few times in the games that he did play in.

How great would it be if Smith ends up being the missing cog in Eli's development... like, the guy comes in and suddenly Eli's throwing for 300+ yards per game with 65% completion percentage? :drool:

I'd sure like to see him back on the field. Moss doesn't seem to be on the same page with Eli and I do remember Eli looking Smith's way a few times in the games that he did play in.

How great would it be if Smith ends up being the missing cog in Eli's development... like, the guy comes in and suddenly Eli's throwing for 300+ yards per game with 65% completion percentage? :drool:

If the temp is below 40, don't get your hopes up.

Even though I'm not completely sure Eli sucks in cold weather, I will keep my eyes wide open to see if this holds true.

If the temp is below 40, don't get your hopes up.

Even though I'm not completely sure Eli sucks in cold weather, I will keep my eyes wide open to see if this holds true.

Could cold weather make him a better player? Otherwise keeping your eyes wide open to see if Eli sucks is kinda like keeping your eyes wide open seeing if the sun will set in the west. And my eyes hurt a lot after making sure it did...so I wouldn't recommend it.

Could cold weather make him a better player? Otherwise keeping your eyes wide open to see if Eli sucks is kinda like keeping your eyes wide open seeing if the sun will set in the west. And my eyes hurt a lot after making sure it did...so I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm not sure if you misunderstood me. I was trying to say Eli plays terrible when it's cold. He plays great otherwise.