SportsWrath

Todays other games

Lughead

The Browns vs. Ravens game has the most odd finish ever. Ravens kick a field goal to go up

by 3 with 26 second left, Browns bring it up to the 41 yard line...Derek Anderson completes two

passes and they bring out Phil Dawson for a field goal.

His kick hits the left side of the cross bar, then hits the bottom part of the uprights (that curved thing)

and then ball lands BACK into the field of play. The officials then ruled it as a missed field goal, and

after a "discussion" they finally call the field goal good, which it was.

....Anderson completes two passes and they bring out Phil Dawson for a field goal.

His kick hits the left side of the cross bar, then hits the bottom part of the uprights (that curved thing)

and then ball lands BACK into the field of play. The officials then ruled it as a missed field goal, and

after a "discussion" they finally call the field goal good, which it was.

I betcha the Browns kicker couldn't do THAT twice in one lifetime! Real odd FG make!

Is that game being broadcast in the NY area.....I am letting the kids watch Kids13 as I am listening to the Post Game show on WFAN.

yes it is Damn you should of just seen that last play by Randell El a pitch to him he looks stopped for a 10 yard loss he moves around and throws to Cooley who gains like 25 yards the Idians are scalping the Brokebacks pretty good so far

yes it is Damn you should of just seen that last play by Randell El a pitch to him he looks stopped for a 10 yard loss he moves around and throws to Cooley who gains like 25 yards the Idians are scalping the Brokebacks pretty good so far

I have to go to the small screen....if I turn away from "Clifford the Big Red Dog" the four year old will crack a bottle across my head. :o:P

I am sick of the cover up for the lousy ref's.....on the Giants post game radio show one of the regular callers was lambasted by the radio hosts for suggesting that the refs were lousy and possibly "paid for" with those types of calls that were made today. I am sick of the NY media joining in on the hose job on the NY area teams when they are robbed by the referees. No matter what the sport. Its like they want to score some kind of brownie points nationwide that they are not homers for their teams. Guess what like the rest of the country could give a shit....I would bet you good money that day in and day out the rest of the country is inundated with homer announcer's especially on the local broadcasts whether it is radio or TV. Fuck that Gentleman's horseshit. No one else cares....why should we.

Ray Lewis as he is unwrapping the tape on his criminally inclined hands and ankles when told to go back onto the field "the game is over....we won"; sorry unlike your other criminal activities Ray Boy this time you do not get a pass mother humper. LOL. Bang you lose and now the Ravens can pretty much hang it up for the playoffs. I will hate the Ravens for as long as Billick is the coach and Ray Lewis is free to walk the Earth. LOL.

Ray Lewis as he is unwrapping the tape on his criminally inclined hands and ankles when told to go back onto the field "the game is over....we won"; sorry unlike your other criminal activities Ray Boy this time you do not get a pass mother humper. LOL. Bang you lose and now the Ravens can pretty much hang it up for the playoffs. I will hate the Ravens for as long as Billick is the coach and Ray Lewis is free to walk the Earth. LOL.

Apparently firing Fassell, who was trying to develop Boller, wasn't such a hot idea after all. Billick is definitely on the clock and probably won't be around after this season considering he was brought in just for offensive reasons.

Apparently firing Fassell, who was trying to develop Boller, wasn't such a hot idea after all. Billick is definitely on the clock and probably won't be around after this season considering he was brought in just for offensive reasons.

Fassell is one of those nice guys who is totally clue less about the buddies he picks. Billick basically dry humps him three times: First time during the lead up to the Super Bowl; Second time when he hires him to develop Boller; and the third when he discards him like a dish rag to "cure" the offensive woes. I still cannot forget the way Fassell sucked Billick's cock during the lead up to the Super Bowl. Pathetic.