SportsWrath

Trap Game!!!

Nas

I highly doubt our team is taking today's game lightly. This the mother of trap games. I hope we win and go to the by 6-2.

If we win decisively today, then the argument about us beating trash teams will have little credibility. I know that sounds weird since Miami is probably the worst team in the NFL but the reason I'm saying this is teams with no substance fall flat on their face in games like this.

Makes sense?

Like Tenessee from last year, Minny from a year ago, or Chicago from two (or was it three) years back... this is the type of game that the Giants historically take lightly and end up losing.

Let's hope this Giants team is different.

Weather and field is terrible! Giants will adapt to a grind it out run game....and win a close one.
What worries me is that these field conditions could cause a career injury for a player. NFL management only cares about making money, otherwise they would have had this game played in a European country that has decent weather and fields that compare to US football fields.

What worries me is that these field conditions could cause a career injury for a player. NFL management only cares about making money, otherwise they would have had this game played in a European country that has decent weather and fields that compare to US football fields.

Wait 'till the NFL has a Superbowl overseas...uggggh! Deprive an AMERICAN city from reaping the Superbowl revenue and allow for example...Frankfurt, GER to 'cash in' !!!