SportsWrath

GOOD LUCK ON SUNDAY AND

BadEgg

Enjoy the Jersey State Championship game! It's the only championship the Giants will see this season...

Maybe they can arrange a game with Rutgers. A victory there would ensure the Gaints a victory parade! :rolleyes:

Enjoy the Jersey State Championship game! It's the only championship the Giants will see this season...

Maybe they can arrange a game with Rutgers. A victory there would ensure the Gaints a victory parade! :rolleyes:

And what would you be braggin about? The best in the NFC? Cause thats as far as one would get in this conference, the AFC is gonna beatdown whoever the opponent is. Maybe your girlz should take on the Longhorns. :rolleyes:

Bad Egg, despite all your trolliness I have to give you props for kicking our collective arses in the pick'em pool.

Every year I typically do two office pools. This year, of course, I'm not involved in any... :huh:

How about this: The Sportswrath community chips in and buys me a case of beer for winning the first month?

We shall meet again and the difference will be significant.

Enjoy the ride Egg, you haven't played anyone yet. You'll be weighed and measured shortly and with the Pats, you'll see why your current situation is one of circumstance as much as talent.

I respect the Boys offensive prowess and you did prove it against Chicago's D, however you'll know where you really stand very soon. I look forwards to November 11th when all is revealed. Me thinks you'll be singging a different tune on that day.

I wouldnt go boasting about this. Romo is only one bd performance away from setting off the ticking time bomb that is Terrell owens. Sogood luck with that.

If the time bomb didn't go off at the end of last season, Romo is not going to set it off by a bad game or two. Even the time bomb knows that Romo can't play at this level all year.

I'm wondering whether the time bomb's fuse gets set when Jerry gives Romo a monster contract. I obviously hope not, but the thought has crossed my mind.

If the time bomb didn't go off at the end of last season, Romo is not going to set it off by a bad game or two. Even the time bomb knows that Romo can't play at this level all year.

I'm wondering whether the time bomb's fuse gets set when Jerry gives Romo a monster contract. I obviously hope not, but the thought has crossed my mind.

The only reason To didnt feel that way is because he was getting the ball. Wait untill Romo doesnt throw the football to him because they play a good defense. :huh: