SportsWrath

Bob Papa is the man

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

I had a double header baseball game yesterday so I couldnt watch the first 3 qtrs of the game and I dont listen to the Giants on the radio much (listening to football on the radio blows), but Bob Papa makes it listenable. I wish there was a way he could get on tv to call the Giants games, the guy is fantastic.

Man, he really is. I always knew he was pretty good and gives excellent play by play and commentary, but I never realized HOW great he was until I got Satellite radio and could hear all the other guys. Other guys might tell you the down and distance... Papa tells you the formations, who's lined up where, what the defense is showing, then narrates the whole play as it breaks down. Even his opinions on the game are always spot on... when the G-men are playing well he says so, and when they suck he lets 'em have it.

Head and shoulders above any of the other guys out there, and we're lucky we have him.

Man, he really is. I always knew he was pretty good and gives excellent play by play and commentary, but I never realized HOW great he was until I got Satellite radio and could hear all the other guys. Other guys might tell you the down and distance... Papa tells you the formations, who's lined up where, what the defense is showing, then narrates the whole play as it breaks down. Even his opinions on the game are always spot on... when the G-men are playing well he says so, and when they suck he lets 'em have it.

Head and shoulders above any of the other guys out there, and we're lucky we have him.

seriously, the guy is phenomenal. And he is not a condescending, know it all like most commentators. He tells you exactly whats going on and nothing more. Occaisionally gives his opinion(which is always on point), but doesnt let it interfere with his calling of the game. I also think its cool how happy he gets when the Giants win a tough game....like yesterdays..and how pissed he gets when they fuck up. Its like Im sitting there with one of my friends, he's a true Giants fan. I agree, we are very lucky to have him.....Id love to have him on FOX for all the Giants games, he'd kick ass.

I had a double header baseball game yesterday so I couldnt watch the first 3 qtrs of the game and I dont listen to the Giants on the radio much (listening to football on the radio blows), but Bob Papa makes it listenable. I wish there was a way he could get on tv to call the Giants games, the guy is fantastic.

Mute the television and turn on your radio during games.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I am a genius !!!!!!!!!!!!