SportsWrath

STEVE SMITH

BadEgg

You were surprised that a rookie WR did not have a big impact in his first NFL game? Jeez egg you just keep grasping don't you.

And why would we want to replace Toomer? He is a great WR who is I would say without a doubt the most reliable receiver on the team.

You were surprised that a rookie WR did not have a big impact in his first NFL game? Jeez egg you just keep grasping don't you.

And why would we want to replace Toomer? He is a great WR who is I would say without a doubt the most reliable receiver on the team.

Relax, Lubeck. I am just looking for some fantasy sleepers. As bad as the Cowboys secondary was, I thought Smith could make an impact. I think he will be very good in the future, however I have not followed him as closely as I wanted to this preseason.

Relax, Lubeck. I am just looking for some fantasy sleepers. As bad as the Cowboys secondary was, I thought Smith could make an impact. I think he will be very good in the future, however I have not followed him as closely as I wanted to this preseason.

In that case, I would consider it if either starter went down. I know he's ahead of Moss on the depth chart.

In that case, I would consider it if either starter went down. I know he's ahead of Moss on the depth chart.

Thanks for your reply. In our league we can keep players for up to 4 years, so it is always nice to find a young WR. But I am also looking for someone who can make an impact this season. I may grab Toomer, actually.

He's not saying anything wrong Lube.

Egg, don't expect him to be anymore than a third option, think of him as another Tim Carter, only with ability to play wide receiver.

Thanks for your reply. In our league we can keep players for up to 4 years, so it is always nice to find a young WR. But I am also looking for someone who can make an impact this season. I may grab Toomer, actually.

I would grab Toomer. I have him on my FF Team and he gave me ten point last week. I wouldn't start him every game. only in the game he faces bad pass defensive teams. To bad he can't play against the Giants. :unsure:

Smith wont take over this season if Amani keeps his solid play up...

However I do feel it is very important for Smith and Moss's development to get some playing time.

Hopefully they both will get some time so that they can be better developed for when Amani calls it a quits.

But Moss is a deepthreat so he will get time in when a big play is needed, and Smith has the hands of a possesion receiver