SportsWrath

Strahan to return

Lughead

Link? What day in the Daily News? And so what if he goes to the Redskins? Stray is only good for 9-10 games anyway....that has been average for him lately anyway. He'll be injured down the stretch.

I've thought long and hard about 'our' Giants lately. Eff it...bring in Simeon Rice...and it's time to cut out the locker room cancers. Tiki's gone, Stray SHOULD be gone, Shockey you are next (watch yo' back Plax)!!!!

Gary Myers wrote it in today's Daily News

Fuck this fucking asshole. Show him the door. Release his ass and let him find another job. It's called addition by subtraction. This team is better off without him. You know he's freakin' broke with the divorce and, from what I hear, his unchecked spending, so I'm sure he's trying to squeeze every penny out of the team.

How is this team better off without Strahan?. Whether he leaves or they release him, the team is not better off without him?. Which player on the defense right now could take his slot and be better than him? When he's gotten hurt the last few years, the team's performance suffered, it didn't improve.

Just cause he whines and complains, hey Welcome to the Giants everyone, where everyone from owners to players like to talk a whole lot.

How is this team better off without Strahan?. Whether he leaves or they release him, the team is not better off without him?. Which player on the defense right now could take his slot and be better than him? When he's gotten hurt the last few years, the team's performance suffered, it didn't improve.

Just cause he whines and complains, hey Welcome to the Giants everyone, where everyone from owners to players like to talk a whole lot.

So you'd like to see a half assed effort on the field for this season from Strahan (who thinks that this Org has no respect or loyalty to him)....or let his whinny ass retire (because eventually he will retire) and find out NOW who his replacement is.

And then we as fans gotta go thru the SAME bullshit that Tiki drug us thru!!! Fuck!

Correct, there is no other 'Strahan' on the Giants but what did we do when LT retired? And LT didn't whine like Strahan is.

For one thing, his health has become more and more of an issue with each passing season. He's not getting any younger. The team doesn't figure to be a Super Bowl contender this year, so why not start the process of finding his replacement now.

Off the field, these clubhouse cancers have probably affected our team more than any other in the league over the last couple of years (okay, maybe the Bengals have it worse). Undermining the coaches, however inept you perceive them to be, ruins the team.

Ever heard the term "true colors" (I'm sure you have). Tiki showed his last year. He's a selfish fuck who put himself in front of the team. He was my favorite all-time Giant. Now, I'd boo him if given the choice. Same thing here with Strahan. There's nothing wrong with drastically changing your opinion of someone based on their actions.

There's nothing wrong with drastically changing your opinion of someone based on their actions.

Particularly when they do something you never would have expected them to do like suddenly mull retirement publicly the day training camp starts.

Apparently, Eli is the third best-looking QB in camp. Wright has looked pretty sharp, and Lorenzen is apparently playing lights-out football. Eli looks inconsistent and erratic... in other words, he looks like Eli. I know "it's still training camp," but to have the fourth season in a row where Eli looks "inconsistent and erratic" is pretty troubling, considering he's been playing QB since birth.

By all accounts, Hasselbeck looks awful, missing passes, underthrowing receivers by five yards, ugly passes... in other words, he looks like Hasselbeck. He sucks, has sucked, and always will suck. I've always said that guy couldn't start in the Arena League; I have no idea how he still has a job.

I am sure he will be gone at first cuts. Seems like J Load and Wright are impressing so that's a good thing for our backup QB situation.