SportsWrath

New York Giants Football

Martin

Guest Floyd The Barber
My, how the guilty lie, (see post 38 in this thread), and lie, (post 125 in this thread).

You sure you want to run with that story about not knowing who I am? Start backtracking, snitch. But your cover is blown. Time to find another board. Give my regard to BlowMeOnSunday, or BlowYouOnSunday, or whatever your buttbuddy moderator calls himself.

ahhh, so i see...these 2 have some kind of "relationship" over on giants.com...very interesting...our sources didnt lie...i can see the same rats that scoured the floors over at the other forum, and were the eventual death cause for the CE section are starting to scurry around here...

Guest Carbo
Yes, boy let's look at that thread shall we?. If you were who you were there then it is correct that you are an asshole. If someone else picked up your name to post here out of some bizarre coincidence than I didn't want to insult them. But since it is you then you can go to hell. I just want to make sure it was you. Now that I am you can die.

I didn't snitch on you for any reason. You are not as important as you think you are and neither is this. Get a life.

Snitch :TD:

Guest Floyd The Barber

MODERATORS do not MODERATE unless they are bothered by requests of board members to take note of particular threads, posts or posters...

the snitches have been exposed and im sure the feel pretty little right now...the same snitches that were the death blow to giants.com

Snitch :TD:

Let's stroll down memory lane, Fred.

Do you remember what you used to call me at Giants.com? What group did you say I was a member of? I forget. Remind me.

Guest Carbo
ahhh, so i see...these 2 have some kind of "relationship" over on giants.com...very interesting...our sources didnt lie...i can see the same rats that scoured the floors over at the other forum, and were the eventual death cause for the CE section are starting to scurry around here...
Yeah, he's a rat, alright. Just be careful what you do or say in his presence. Dare to say someone in a Giants uniform isn't the greatest? 420 will be a-running to his papi, crying. You, in turn, will be brought out to the woodshed for your due whuppin'. In fact, I fully expect this thread has already been reported to the Mods, as we speak.

Just be careful what you do or say in his presence.

Words to live by but not because I'm a snitch. You should get over yourself.

Hey Fred- To prove who you say you are remind me of what you called me and the group you said I was a member of at Giants.com.

I would just like to say that I had been a a member of the Giants board for over 3 years

and with the current rules and regulations there I no longer make my visits.

When the Giants board became a zoo with envaded middle school kids and the

CE board gone it was quite clear that the board was losing its luster. ALso many

posters were being kicked off or punished for there behavior. Some of those posters

in my opinion were the ones that i enjoyed.

With the addition of this board it has been another breath of fresh air and to be honest

the members here are more compelling and educated about football in general.

I have noticed and increased surge of negativity toward the Fab 4 and I would like to

say that part of the reason that this board is good is opposing opinions. I for one dont

want to come to a board where everyone agrees with each other. I get enough of that

in the corporate world. THe Fab 4 whether you agree with there opinion or style

is a welcome spirit for me. Now I dont always agree on what they say. For instance

their belief is Eli Manning is low calibre I disagree I think manning has what it takes

yet when it comes to Joesph I do agree that the guy isnt starting material for DT.

Sure their animated, colorful and sometimes ugly but go to Giants.com today you will

find a boring bunch of ninny's that all have brown stuff on each others nose!

I am glad this board has conflict and different oppinion and yes even uglyness

makes this a place to be. I hope this board never becomes what giants.com is today.

This board has character and I want to thank the people responbsible for making

it happen! And remember use your ignore feature where applicable!!!

I bow to those that make this site work !!! :worshippy:

Style is a welcome spirit!?

i guess being a bunch of crybaby jerkoffs is good fun....

what a stupid statement...

Guest Floyd The Barber
Style is a welcome spirit!?

i guess being a bunch of crybaby jerkoffs is good fun....

what a stupid statement...

ah yes...RETURN OF THE RAT...the king rat at that

Guest Nutty Sack
i would aks you what your talking about....but really...

who fucking cares......

One of the other posts dealt with snitches.............well my friends here is the "king" of the snitches. Remeber that snively little pedophile looking guy in the Longest Yard who kept on running to the warden all the time.

Well he here we have Blue Sundays lap boy !!

Sickening.

One of the other posts dealt with snitches.............well my friends here is the "king" of the snitches. Remeber that snively little pedophile looking guy in the Longest Yard who kept on running to the warden all the time.

Sickening.

how gay are you?

Please enlighten me what did I "snitch" on you about?

does a day ever go by when you're not a pussy?

Sickening.

dirty deeds done dirt cheap 1976... as your sig suggests... nice !

Guest Nutty Sack
how gay are you?

Please enlighten me what did I "snitch" on you about?

does a day ever go by when you're not a pussy?

Don't give me that shit........I can see right through you and your plastic existance. I'd be on that other shit board for 5 minutes under a new name.....you'd appear and call me Dye and the next thing I knew I was banned .

You and your buddies over there are pathetic babies. And by the way.the Fab Four will be back there from time to time just to annoy the shit out of you and your sidekicks.

Don't give me that shit........I can see right through you and your plastic existance. I'd be on that other shit board for 5 minutes under a new name.....you'd appear and call me Dye and the next thing I knew I was banned .

You and your buddies over there are pathetic babies. And by the way.the Fab Four will be back there from time to time just to annoy the shit out of you and your sidekicks.

You retard i had nothing to do with your banning...

this is the saddest most pathetic post I have ever seen from you...

waaaa you figured me out...

waaaa i was banned...

It's a public forum dickbag.....you don't annoy me...kicking you is good fun...

Lockhart, annoys me....

at least you have an excuse your an idiot..

Guest Nutty Sack
You retard i had nothing to do with your banning...

this is the saddest most pathetic post I have ever seen from you...

waaaa you figured me out...

waaaa i was banned...

It's a public forum dickbag.....you don't annoy me...kicking you is good fun...

Lockhart, annoys me....

at least you have an excuse your an idiot..

OK Caretaker.........

Just for the record, I referred to you as "dye" whenever I responded to you under one of your other names. However, I never, ever reported you or any other members of the FAG 4 to the mods. BTW, what is your obsession with "snitches?" You guys are more paranoid than usual today. Are you the ones hiding something?

Guest Floyd The Barber
Just for the record, I referred to you as "dye" whenever I responded to you under one of your other names. However, I never, ever reported you or any other members of the FAG 4 to the mods. BTW, what is your obsession with "snitches?" You guys are more paranoid than usual today. Are you the ones hiding something?

we already discussed this last week...like the FAB 4 said, as much of a mutt you may be, you are not a snitch, and were not singled out by our source...

we already discussed this last week...like the FAB 4 said, as much of a mutt you may be, you are not a snitch, and were not singled out by our source...

Serpico? Donny Brasco? Tom Hanson?

HA HA HA you guys are funny and pathetic.

your a sharp one aren't you.

193502SXaw_w.jpg

So who gets to drive you rainbow truck?

that is besides your gay blue bear boyfriend...

I can hear you now.....let me blow your horn...

fag...

The FAG 4 aren't worth your time and effort, but they do certainly have their panties in a wad today, don't they? :unsure: