SportsWrath

New York Giants Football

Martin

Guest Nutty Sack

We took refuge here to rid ourselves of the little games played by some over there. The evidence was very compelling as to who the culprits were. Now I see them here. Ah yes one of mans most distastefull trait.......jealousy.

We took refuge here to rid ourselves of the little games played by some over there. The evidence was very compelling as to who the culprits were. Now I see them here. Ah yes one of mans most distastefull trait.......jealousy.

Maybe if you divulged your evidence, your accusations might gain a bit of credibility. You guys are more bitter than usual today. I guess losing Kendrick Clancy really hit you guys hard, plus the fact that Giants FO could give a rat's ass about you guys, don't know or care one iota about you guys, and what you think should be done in the FA market and the draft. Sorry dye, but I guess reality sucks. Feel free to stay in your deluded reality, however. Don't let me be the one to burst your delusional bubble. No hard feelings? Thanks. :TU:

Maybe if you divulged your evidence, your accusations might gain a bit of credibility. You guys are more bitter than usual today. I guess losing Kendrick Clancy really hit you guys hard, plus the fact that Giants FO could give a rat's ass about you guys, don't know or care one iota about you guys, and what you think should be done in the FA market and the draft. Sorry dye, but I guess reality sucks. Feel free to stay in your deluded reality, however. Don't let me be the one to burst your delusional bubble. No hard feelings? Thanks. :TU:

Little games?

all these dudes do is play games...

what a complete joke...

notice my ONE screen name....

Guest Floyd The Barber
Little games?

all these dudes do is play games...

what a complete joke...

notice my ONE screen name....

ok BlueSunday...

Guest Nutty Sack

Rely you have to much class to take up the cause of these other worms. They know who they are. And what has us riled is that the KING RAT wandered in here today. He doesn't know what to do with himself I suppose since the Fab Four settled in here.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I'm bluesunday......

good one dummy..

retard.jpg

now go and comb your hair.....

your a mess

:LMAO:

Rely you have to much class to take up the cause of these other worms. They know who they are. And what has us riled is that the KING RAT wandered in here today. He doesn't know what to do with himself I suppose since the Fab Four settled in here.

this is too funny...

Guest Nutty Sack
I thought I was relyon...I guess you have changed your mind??

Never said that .....your one the moderators on that other board. We know it,you know it and now everyone knows it. Straighten out you skirt nad fly back to Nursery School !!

Guest Floyd The Barber

he has already been exposed by our sources here on SportsWrath...this discussion should come to an end...

Never said that .....your one the moderators on that other board. We know it,you know it and now everyone knows it. Straighten out you skirt nad fly back to Nursery School !!

really....you never said that...

If I was a mod over there you would have been gone allot sooner...

bitch....

Guest Nutty Sack
he has already been exposed by our sources here on SportsWrath...this discussion should come to an end...

Good point. I'm done.........

Appreciate the compliment, but the fact remains you are very wrong on this one. Trust me, I'm right.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Appreciate the compliment, but the fact remains you are very wrong on this one. Trust me, I'm right.

i think we will confide in our source here on SW over your word...thx