SportsWrath

New York Giants Football

Martin

Guest Lockhart
That's 100% bullshit and you know it.

Ask the moderators to publich the stats - this board picked up immediately after the FAB 4 started posting routinely - at least a 100% increase in activity - probably more.

Ask the moderators to publich the stats - this board picked up immediately after the FAB 4 started posting routinely - at least a 100% increase in activity - probably more.

Mods- post the stats so this cretin can eat his words.

Guest Lockhart
Mods- post the stats so this cretin can eat his words.

Be patient, it will take them a while to count all the posts after The FAB 4 arrived - they may need a Cray computer.

Guest Carbo
That's 100% bullshit and you know it.
420: the biggest snitch on giants.com. . .and probably here, too. He has already forwarded this post to the "authorities", I'm sure.

Guest Lockhart
420: the biggest snitch on giants.com. . .and probably here, too. He has already forwarded this post to the "authorities", I'm sure.

Yes, he was sent over as a mole from Giant.com - no honor.

Guest Nutty Sack

Let us all start with the common demonator........we all love the Giants. It's obvious, Fab Four considers you all brothers of the cause. Some of our exchanges may become heated and insulting. Do we really care as long as the bi-product is a winning season and beyhond for Big Blue ??You don't have to agree with the members of Fab Four. Join us in our cause to make the Giants better. This is America , you state your opinion freely. The very nature of a forum is for the give and take of negatives and positives about a subject. There should not be a reporting and banning process unless it is for attacking ones opinion in a viscous manner. That is why Giant.Com is not a valid forum. It is a state where one way of thought is allowed by people who have imaginary powers. Sportswrath will endure because it allows free thought. Soon the other guys will relealize the error of there ways and will regret it as they have a handfull of posters left. I am banned over there until June 2nd for what I don't know. And if you inquire they are not mature enough nor do they have the balls to respond. Why ?? Because they have no justifiable reason other than their imaginary powers.

Long live Sportswrath !!

Let us all start with the common demonator........we all love the Giants. It's obvious, Fab Four considers you all brothers of the cause. Some of our exchanges may become heated and insulting. Do we really care as long as the bi-product is a winning season and beyhond for Big Blue ??You don't have to agree with the members of Fab Four. Join us in our cause to make the Giants better. This is America , you state your opinion freely. The very nature of a forum is for the give and take of negatives and positives about a subject. There should not be a reporting and banning process unless it is for attacking ones opinion in a viscous manner. That is why Giant.Com is not a valid forum. It is a state where one way of thought is allowed by people who have imaginary powers. Sportswrath will endure because it allows free thought. Soon the other guys will relealize the error of there ways and will regret it as they have a handfull of posters left. I am banned over there until June 2nd for what I don't know. And if you inquire they are not mature enough nor do they have the balls to respond. Why ?? Because they have no justifiable reason other than their imaginary powers.

Long live Sportswrath !!

Cocksucker say what?

Guest Nutty Sack
Cocksucker say what?

Word has it Fireman Ed was hiding in his closet on 9/11 with all his Jet friends. I'm sure you were holding his hand.

Guest Carbo

Long live Sportswrath !!

JUne 2nd? You got off light, I see. My ban is lifetime. All because I dared to say that not everyone on the Giants roster is the greatest player in the League. I realize now the dolts that run that mind numb camp, (BlueSunday :TD:), did me a favor. Had I not been banned I would have never uncovered the free unfettered world of Sportswrath!

I don't remember you from Giants.com. Did you post there?

Snitch? What is there to snitch about? What are you talking about?

Yes, he was sent over as a mole from Giant.com - no honor.

I don't think you and I traded post on Giants.com either. Am I supposed to know who you are?

Guest Floyd The Barber

I don't think you and I traded post on Giants.com either. Am I supposed to know who you are?

this is a clever way in trying to cover your tracks as a "go between"...the FAB 4 have very reputable sources here on SW and a number of posters, headed by GO_Eli were exposed as rats of the board...you see, moderators do need take action unless someone continually annoys them with requests...that is the reason why the CE section on giant.com was totally elimated...the only thing here is the MODS have a bit more brainpower than the MODS over at giants.com...

so, all you turncoats know who you are...as do we...you have been exposed...exposed for what you are worth...you are the kids that ran to the teacher after reccess...sad how some things never change

this is a clever way in trying to cover your tracks as a "go between"...the FAB 4 have very reputable sources here on SW and a number of posters, headed by GO_Eli were exposed as rats of the board...you see, moderators do need take action unless someone continually annoys them with requests...that is the reason why the CE section on giant.com was totally elimated...the only thing here is the MODS have a bit more brainpower than the MODS over at giants.com...

so, all you turncoats know who you are...as do we...you have been exposed...exposed for what you are worth...you are the kids that ran to the teacher after reccess...sad how some things never change

The only thing I remember is you. Carbo and Lockhart? Never heard of them. I didn't snitch on anyone. Again, what could you have done that was so bad to be snitched on? Posting the same sentences over and over isn't a crime is it?

Guest Lockhart

It has always been the case that those without any courage immediately run to the moderator's when confronted or questioned in any way - a sign of mental weakness in the extreme. while this weekness is encouraged by the Taliban moderators on Giant.com, it is avoided on any repsectable message board, as are the posters that populate giants.com.

It has always been the case that those without any courage immediately run to the moderator's when confronted or questioned in any way - a sign of mental weakness in the extreme. while this weekness is encouraged by the Taliban moderators on Giant.com, it is avoided on any repsectable message board, as are the posters that populate giants.com.

What did you do to be snitched on? You may be confusing your opinions and posts with something that actually matters. Admitting to a murder or something maybe but hatred for Eli? I hardly see that as something to cry to anyone about. You are not as important as you think you are.

What did you do to be snitched on? You may be confusing your opinions and posts with something that actually matters. Admitting to a murder or something maybe but hatred for Eli? I hardly see that as something to cry to anyone about. You are not as important as you think you are.

:clap: Its funny cause its true :clap:

you should try to remain on the DL smiley, you too were named...

Named? Are you serious with this horse shit? What kind of angle are you trying to apply to this? This is a message board. It is about as important to life as a game console or an ipod. If it wasn't here life wouldn't suffer too much. You are a whack job.

Named? Are you serious with this horse shit? What kind of angle are you trying to apply to this? This is a message board. It is about as important to life as a game console or an ipod. If it wasn't here life wouldn't suffer too much. You are a whack job.

Come on, 420... your smarter than that... don't listen to any of these trolls... anyone who is atleast an average poster should know that... Snitch...lol, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard on a MB... unless you got someone arrested that your no snitch... fuck the nah-sayers

Come on, 420... your smarter than that... don't listen to any of these trolls... anyone who is atleast an average poster should know that... Snitch...lol, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard on a MB... unless you got someone arrested that your no snitch... fuck the nah-sayers

Thanks, I know. I just find it puzzling that they are making this shit out to be more important than it is. Snitch? What a riot! They have to be joking. Although this is probably the most important thing in their lives. Truly sad.

Let's go Mets!!

Thanks, I know. I just find it puzzling that they are making this shit out to be more important than it is. Snitch? What a riot! They have to be joking. Although this is probably the most important thing in their lives. Truly sad.

Let's go Mets!!

:D Go Mets/Rangers/Giants/ and the Orlando Magic :ph34r: sorry, I can't stand the Knicks :P

Guest Carbo
Carbo and Lockhart? Never heard of them. I didn't snitch on anyone. Again, what could you have done that was so bad to be snitched on? Posting the same sentences over and over isn't a crime is it?

My, how the guilty lie, (see post 38 in this thread), and lie, (post 125 in this thread).

You sure you want to run with that story about not knowing who I am? Start backtracking, snitch. But your cover is blown. Time to find another board. Give my regard to BlowMeOnSunday, or BlowYouOnSunday, or whatever your buttbuddy moderator calls himself.

My, how the guilty lie, (see post 38 in this thread), and lie, (post 125 in this thread).

You sure you want to run with that story about not knowing who I am? Start backtracking, snitch. But your cover is blown. Time to find another board. Give my regard to BlowMeOnSunday, or BlowYouOnSunday, or whatever your buttbuddy moderator calls himself.

Yes, boy let's look at that thread shall we?. If you were who you were there then it is correct that you are an asshole. If someone else picked up your name to post here out of some bizarre coincidence than I didn't want to insult them. But since it is you then you can go to hell. I just want to make sure it was you. Now that I am you can die.

I didn't snitch on you for any reason. You are not as important as you think you are and neither is this. Get a life.