SportsWrath

New York Giants Football

Martin

I would just like to say that I had been a a member of the Giants board for over 3 years

and with the current rules and regulations there I no longer make my visits.

When the Giants board became a zoo with envaded middle school kids and the

CE board gone it was quite clear that the board was losing its luster. ALso many

posters were being kicked off or punished for there behavior. Some of those posters

in my opinion were the ones that i enjoyed.

With the addition of this board it has been another breath of fresh air and to be honest

the members here are more compelling and educated about football in general.

I have noticed and increased surge of negativity toward the Fab 4 and I would like to

say that part of the reason that this board is good is opposing opinions. I for one dont

want to come to a board where everyone agrees with each other. I get enough of that

in the corporate world. THe Fab 4 whether you agree with there opinion or style

is a welcome spirit for me. Now I dont always agree on what they say. For instance

their belief is Eli Manning is low calibre I disagree I think manning has what it takes

yet when it comes to Joesph I do agree that the guy isnt starting material for DT.

Sure their animated, colorful and sometimes ugly but go to Giants.com today you will

find a boring bunch of ninny's that all have brown stuff on each others nose!

I am glad this board has conflict and different oppinion and yes even uglyness

makes this a place to be. I hope this board never becomes what giants.com is today.

This board has character and I want to thank the people responbsible for making

it happen! And remember use your ignore feature where applicable!!!

I bow to those that make this site work !!! :worshippy:

Guest Lockhart
I would just like to say that I had been a a member of the Giants board for over 3 years

and with the current rules and regulations there I no longer make my visits.

When the Giants board became a zoo with envaded middle school kids and the

CE board gone it was quite clear that the board was losing its luster. ALso many

posters were being kicked off or punished for there behavior. Some of those posters

in my opinion were the ones that i enjoyed.

With the addition of this board it has been another breath of fresh air and to be honest

the members here are more compelling and educated about football in general.

I have noticed and increased surge of negativity toward the Fab 4 and I would like to

say that part of the reason that this board is good is opposing opinions. I for one dont

want to come to a board where everyone agrees with each other. I get enough of that

in the corporate world. THe Fab 4 whether you agree with there opinion or style

is a welcome spirit for me. Now I dont always agree on what they say. For instance

their belief is Eli Manning is low calibre I disagree I think manning has what it takes

yet when it comes to Joesph I do agree that the guy isnt starting material for DT.

Sure their animated, colorful and sometimes ugly but go to Giants.com today you will

find a boring bunch of ninny's that all have brown stuff on each others nose!

I am glad this board has conflict and different oppinion and yes even uglyness

makes this a place to be. I hope this board never becomes what giants.com is today.

This board has character and I want to thank the people responbsible for making

it happen! And remember use your ignore feature where applicable!!!

I bow to those that make this site work !!! :worshippy:

Very good, and diversity does make things better. Of course some of those same Kiddie.coom Ninnies are over here complaining about the FAB 4, just as they did on Giant.com - one has to wonder aobut these tortured souls. Anyway, you are right in your evaluation of the two message boards, and in keeping with the subject I found this William Joseph photo while he was in the UM ROTC program!

334_Idi-Amin-Dada.jpg.150.150.jpg

Very good, and diversity does make things better. Of course some of those same Kiddie.coom Ninnies are over here complaining about the FAB 4, just as they did on Giant.com - one has to wonder aobut these tortured souls. Anyway, you are right in your evaluation of the two message boards, and in keeping with the subject I found this William Joseph photo while he was in the UM ROTC program!

apparantly with that smile it was after lunch !

Guest Floyd The Barber

here's what you will find over at giants.kiddie.com...

fresh from the first page...

NJNYGiants writes:

Madison Signed

Just heard it from a friend of a friend that was on da phone with a friend...LOL ! Im sure your going to see it on espn soon

Id rather be a 'tortured soul' than have a tortured arsehole like you Lockfart ( after a night with the other fag 3 )

Anyway i think both boards are excellent....depending on the mood. Sometimes it is pleasant not to have to listen to the whining and bitching and Eli hating of the aforementioned fag 4.... and sometimes there is good diverse argument with them.

Long may both boards thrive IMO

Guest Carbo

Always the buffoon, UK-Giantsfan has to rear his ugly head and ruin a thoughtful post and thread.

Lockhart: Idi Amin?? Where'd you dig that gem up from? Hehe. . .

And the biggest problem with Giants.com are the desperate, power hungry dolts that moderate it. Asshats like Blue Sunday, for example. And the Homer mentality that is so pervasive there is sad.

Guest Lockhart
Always the buffoon, UK-Giantsfan has to rear his ugly head and ruin a thoughtful post and thread.

Lockhart: Idi Amin?? Where'd you dig that gem up from? Hehe. . .

And the biggest problem with Giants.com are the desperate, power hungry dolts that moderate it. Asshats like Blue Sunday, for example. And the Homer mentality that is so pervasive there is sad.

That is certainly true, and Blue Sunday recently banned any and all posters that said anything bad about Eli. This guy is a real sad character with no self-esteem, but the power to try make others like and/or respect him - instead he comes across as a pathetic loser. Here's a picture of Blue Sunday from the Giant.com archive:

company.gif

(Picture taken as Blue Sunday read a post accurately recounting Eli's late season collapse in 2005)

Trollls are different than fans who seek to discuss and debate.

I've seen (not one) valid argument about Eli yet that wasn't refuted. It's all something of a negative publicity campaign that gets more and more boring.

Of course, I could just ignore them but they author a fair amount of threads and then they visit every other one, so it becomes tedious.

I suppose it's all the more proof that it takes all types to make the world go round, however, it wasn't funny 4 years agao when Jakk did it better with his favorite target.

The only time I enjoy people with this approach is when it's put to good use against the Eagles.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Trollls are different than fans who seek to discuss and debate.

I've seen (not one) valid argument about Eli yet that wasn't refuted. It's all something of a negative publicity campaign that gets more and more boring.

Of course, I could just ignore them but they author a fair amount of threads and then they visit every other one, so it becomes tedious.

I suppose it's all the more proof that it takes all types to make the world go round, however, it wasn't funny 4 years agao when Jakk did it better with his favorite target.

The only time I enjoy people with this approach is when it's put to good use against the Eagles.

or you can complain to the MODERATORS of Sportswrath, much like Go_Eli , you as well as him have been exposed by a very reputable source here on SW as a snitch...take that behavior back to giants.kiddie.com...

or you can complain to the MODERATORS of Sportswrath, much like Go_Eli , you as well as him have been exposed by a very reputable source here on SW as a snitch...take that behavior back to giants.kiddie.com...

Maybe if you changed your tampon you would feel better, Floyd.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Maybe if you changed your tampon you would feel better, Floyd.

as big of a mutt you may be, i know from my source that you are not a snitch, and take your lumps like a man...for that i thank you...perhaps you should speak to your other Eli-Cohorts and convince them that running to the head master over incidentals gets you no where...

When i created this thread I just wanted to point out

that there is a huge difference between and open forum

like sportwrath and a tightly controlled forum in giants.com.

I for one would rather be apart of sportwrath !

And I know that the creators of this site wanted

and open forum not a nazi camp !

Trolls or posters or what ever it can be monitored

by yourself. You decide who you want to respond to!

To snitch on another poster will eventually turn this

site into another giants.com hardly anyone of us wants that.

Again, use the ignore feature were applicable and the ignore

feature can mean shutting out someone. Most people

thrive on trolls anyhow! they secretly enjoy it!

as big of a mutt you may be, i know from my source that you are not a snitch, and take your lumps like a man...for that i thank you...perhaps you should speak to your other Eli-Cohorts and convince them that running to the head master over incidentals gets you no where...

I appreciate the fact that you know that I have not, nor would ever snitch. You can't take this stuff too seriously, and if anyone does, it's time for them to re-evaluate the priorities in their lives. ;)

I appreciate the fact that you know that I have not, nor would ever snitch. You can't take this stuff too seriously, and if anyone does, it's time for them to re-evaluate the priorities in their lives. ;)

exactly !!

Guest Lockhart
When i created this thread I just wanted to point out

that there is a huge difference between and open forum

like sportwrath and a tightly controlled forum in giants.com.

I for one would rather be apart of sportwrath !

And I know that the creators of this site wanted

and open forum not a nazi camp !

Trolls or posters or what ever it can be monitored

by yourself. You decide who you want to respond to!

To snitch on another poster will eventually turn this

site into another giants.com hardly anyone of us wants that.

Again, use the ignore feature were applicable and the ignore

feature can mean shutting out someone. Most people

thrive on trolls anyhow! they secretly enjoy it!

Another Giants.com would be a disaster - noone of any consequence spends anytime there. The posters are adolescents that know nothing of the NFL or the Giants. They are just a bunch of lost Madden players with the intellect and temperment of a 5th graders. Leading this grade school parade is a Giant.com moderating staff that is both ignorant and intolerant of anyone that dare criticze their point of view - a very shallow board with very shallow people.

Another Giants.com would be a disaster - noone of any consequence spends anytime there. The posters are adolescents that know nothing of the NFL or the Giants. They are just a bunch of lost Madden players with the intellect and temperment of a 5th graders. Leading this grade school parade is a Giant.com moderating staff that is both ignorant and intolerant of anyone that dare criticze their point of view - a very shallow board with very shallow people.

a place that you spent most of your life until recently..... you are sadly missed

Guest Lockhart
a place that you spent most of your life until recently..... you are sadly missed

Of course the FAB 4 are missed on Giant.com , We WERE Giant.com with our thought provoking subjects and keen insight we entertained and enlightened all on the board - now it is sedate, boring, with little or no imagination or intellectual stimulus. The Giant.com board's loss was SprtWrath's gain, as demonstrated by all those that followed the FAB 4 to this board. As much as Blue Sunday and the other wannbe leaders on that Giant.com baord, they just aren't equipped to be in a position of control or influence, which comes naturally to the FAB 4.

Of course the FAB 4 are missed on Giant.com , We WERE Giant.com with our thought provoking subjects and keen insight we entertained and enlightened all on the board - now it is sedate, boring, with little or no imagination or intellectual stimulus. The Giant.com board's loss was SprtWrath's gain, as demonstrated by all those that followed the FAB 4 to this board. As much as Blue Sunday and the other wannbe leaders on that Giant.com baord, they just aren't equipped to be in a position of control or influence, which comes naturally to the FAB 4.

If anyone is looking for a perfect example of delusion, lockhart's rant is it. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart
here's what you will find over at giants.kiddie.com...

fresh from the first page...

It is pitiful over there now, and but the Giant.com Taliban live in their world of Eli and fantasies. It is almost painful to read the vacant posts made by ill-informed fans - a true collection know-nothings.

Complaining to the mods? I only want you morons banned because you bring no informative discussion to the table, which is evident in your reluctance to sign up to the site in my sig, simply because you know the mod there (me) won't put up with it and you have little knowledge.

Call it dead, call it a morgue, whatever. A member is making a new, better site, and you know what? You'll still be scared to post there because you're "LOL OMG ELI MANNING SUXXXXXXXXX LOL FAB 4 IS AWESOME EA EA EA LISTEN TO THE FAB 4 LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!oneone LOL OMFG JOSEPH CLEANS LOL TOILETS LOLLLLLLLLLLLL PWNED" won't fly there.

Guest nosebleed
Complaining to the mods? I only want you morons banned because you bring no informative discussion to the table, which is evident in your reluctance to sign up to the site in my sig, simply because you know the mod there (me) won't put up with it and you have little knowledge.

Call it dead, call it a morgue, whatever. A member is making a new, better site, and you know what? You'll still be scared to post there because you're "LOL OMG ELI MANNING SUXXXXXXXXX LOL FAB 4 IS AWESOME EA EA EA LISTEN TO THE FAB 4 LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!oneone LOL OMFG JOSEPH CLEANS LOL TOILETS LOLLLLLLLLLLLL PWNED" won't fly there.

You are fooling yourself little man. Another board???? Something like Giant Forum, with the high volume of two posters per day.

Sportswrath was empty before we came, now there is heavy activity on a daily basis.