SportsWrath

Giants OTA video

Lughead

lol that was great.

Lets see Eli drop one into the garbage can....and that poor guy who had to dive for that catch and ate a lot of dirt is just getting introduced to Eli throwing the ball in a no-contact drill!

lol that was great.

Lets see Eli drop one into the garbage can....and that poor guy who had to dive for that catch and ate a lot of dirt is just getting introduced to Eli throwing the ball in a no-contact drill!

Did you hear the reaction from the rest of the team when Wright dropped that into the can? :clap:

lol that was great.

that was either Shockey or Boss

No that was shockey who made the catch guys. And that was a good throw by Eli, we'd be talking about how good a throw that was if there was a corner that was covering shockey stride for stride. It would have been put in only the place where the WR couldve caught it.

Analyzing OTAs... I need some reall football :brooding:

VIDEO

106825226_6adaf410fe_m.jpg

You can't fake that :LMAO:

He is the Pillsbury Throw Boy. I am sure if Eli missed the bucket it would have been the bucket's fault because it was thrown where only the bucket could have caught it if a DB was defending him. :P

I had to watch this again this morning. I noticed something different about Eli. Not on the field but in front of the camera. He's showing confidence and cool in front of the cam which he's never really done before. You can hear it in his voice too.

Maybe he'll get his head out of his ass and be the leader this year.

Are you guys kidding me? I can make that throw. The garbage can thing, big deal. Lets see him make that throw with pressure in his face, thats impressive. <_<

Although it was fairly impressive...you make a good point. <_<

Are you guys kidding me? I can make that throw. The garbage can thing, big deal. Lets see him make that throw with pressure in his face, thats impressive. <_<

Dude that was anywhere from 45 to 60 yards easy, and into a hole about 1 square yard. You couldn't make it in 10 tries much less one for the camera.