SportsWrath

When does training camp start?

Nas

I'm trying to take my little nephew to see the Giants practice. I'm not sure fans are allowed in the Stadium during this voluntary training either. I tried looking in Giants.com... anyone?

I'm trying to take my little nephew to see the Giants practice. I'm not sure fans are allowed in the Stadium during this voluntary training either. I tried looking in Giants.com... anyone?

Usually it starts a week or two before the first pre-season game figure July 30 & ends the week before the final pre-season game.

So is there a way I can get my little nephew to meet David Diehl (his favorite player... don't ask) sometime in June? Are fans allowed in these voluntary practices?

Smart kid, he understands the war is won in the trenches.

Smart kid, he understands the war is won in the trenches.

You should see his eyes get wide open when he saw David Diehl on Podcast. He raised his hand (he tends to raise his hand for some reason) and asked "Nasser can I ask a "queshtin"? (that's how he prnoucnes question). I said yes and he asked "Am I gonna be as big as David Diehl" :LMAO:

So is there a way I can get my little nephew to meet David Diehl (his favorite player... don't ask) sometime in June? Are fans allowed in these voluntary practices?

The voluntary practices are held at the practice field at Giants Stadium, it's a slatted chain link fence so unless you enjoy trying to watch the action through a 1/2 inch square hole I'd wait until training camp in Albany.

Friday 27th July

full training camp schedule below

http://www.albany.edu/sports/giants.html

Thanks man.

The voluntary practices are held at the practice field at Giants Stadium, it's a slatted chain link fence so unless you enjoy trying to watch the action through a 1/2 inch square hole I'd wait until training camp in Albany.

The kids goes back home (Tennesee) on July 10th... maybe some other time then.