SportsWrath

Clemens to return to NY

I'm gonna bet he says, "I feel like the Yankees need pitching help right now, and I feel like I owe it to Mr. Steinbrenner to come help out." Hey Rog- How come you didn't feel like you owed them anything when you said you were retiring, then left them high and dry?

Anyway, should be interesting facing him again.

I'm gonna bet he says, "I feel like the Yankees need pitching help right now, and I feel like I owe it to Mr. Steinbrenner to come help out." Hey Rog- How come you didn't feel like you owed them anything when you said you were retiring, then left them high and dry?

Anyway, should be interesting facing him again.

Nah, that was to go to Houston with his butt boy Andy.

lol He made the announcement during the game from the owners box? Think Roger misses the attention? Yankee fans are hereby banned from calling Schilling an attention whore. Even he wouldn't resort to something this corny.

lol He made the announcement during the game from the owners box? Think Roger misses the attention? Yankee fans are hereby banned from calling Schilling an attention whore. Even he wouldn't resort to something this corny.

I heard Jason Grimsley is best friends with Clemens and Pettite.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Roger Clemens was placed on the 15-day disabled list Thursday with a hamstring injury suffered Tuesday at Boston. He is the ninth Yankees pitcher to go on the DL this season. The injury to Clemens is the Yankees' fifth hamstring injury of the season.

Somewhere Marty Miller is laughing.

You got a lot balls saying shit like this when your club is under scrutiny for roids at this very moment.

Is any current Mets ball player currently under investigation for 'roids?

I rest my case, because there is none.

Yeah, you tell me when the investigation hearing on Clemens starts also.

Btw, a former Met employee handing out Roids like candy when a part of the team is pretty disgraceful.

I rest my case.

If Mota weren't suspended 50 games for 'performance enhancers' he would be in the bullpen right now.

Thanks for reminding me Blue.

So, you were saying Golf..?

And he owned up to it, like a man, unlike Giambi who apologize for something, but never said anything.

[eah, you tell me when the investigation hearing on Clemens starts also.

Btw, a former Met employee handing out Roids like candy when a part of the team is pretty disgraceful./quote]

Your right a former Mets employee handing out roids' is pretty disgraceful, however someone

still on the Yankee payroll on 'roids is about 10 times worse. Isn't your slogan something about class?

Giambi and Sheffield sure did show alot of that. Unlike Mota, who apologized for his mistake, acknowledged that he

fucked up and is facing the consequences.

And he owned up to it, like a man, unlike Giambi who apologize for something, but never said anything.

eah, you tell me when the investigation hearing on Clemens starts also.

Btw, a former Met employee handing out Roids like candy when a part of the team is pretty disgraceful.

Your right a former Mets employee handing out roids' is pretty disgraceful, however someone

still on the Yankee payroll on 'roids is about 10 times worse. Isn't your slogan something about class?

Giambi and Sheffield sure did show alot of that. Unlike Mota, who apologized for his mistake, acknowledged that he

Thats all great and everything, but like I said, you sure are quick to talk shit about the "alleged" use of Clemens when your team is and has been roided up as well.

You may take your foot out now.

Thats all great and everything, but like I said, you sure are quick to talk shit about the "alleged" use of Clemens when your team is and has been roided up as well.

You may take your foot out now.

Roided up? One relief pitcher had it, you had two position players signed to huge contracts on 'roids.

I truly believe atleast every MLB team had atleast 3-6 roided players on them.

I knew he was going to the Yankees all along, because of Pettitte.

Bert and Ernie are back together in pinstripes.

Whatever the reason, I'll welcome him with open arms. We definetly need him now and I cant wait to see him rub off on Hughes.

Wang

Pettitte

Mussina

Clemens

Hughes

That is going to be awesome.