SportsWrath

Clemens to return to NY

Whatever the reason, I'll welcome him with open arms. We definetly need him now and I cant wait to see him rub off on Hughes.

Wang

Pettitte

Mussina

Clemens

Hughes

That is going to be awesome.

I told ya not to worry about the Yankees.

Imagine that, me giving comfort to a Yankee fan when they were down in the mud. :ph34r:

Your right a former Mets employee handing out roids' is pretty disgraceful, however someone

still on the Yankee payroll on 'roids is about 10 times worse. Isn't your slogan something about class?

Giambi and Sheffield sure did show alot of that. Unlike Mota, who apologized for his mistake, acknowledged that he

fucked up and is facing the consequences.

Thats all great and everything, but like I said, you sure are quick to talk shit about the "alleged" use of Clemens when your team is and has been roided up as well.

You may take your foot out now.

all due respect to you because I agree with your "those that live in glass houses" retorts, but the Mets are not under investigation for roid use. A former batboy with the Mets from 1985-95 is under investigation for in involvelement in the distribution of roids after his employment with the Mets ran out in 1995 to MANY major leaguers. Apparently his baseball connections made while being a batboy/clubbie allowed him to do what he did. My guess is the names on that list are a lot of players from many teams. This is not a Met issue per say. If he was handing out roids to the Mets teams he was employed by from 1991-95 he was handing out duds, thats for sure.

Right on about the Mota thing

This steroids shit is boring. I'm sick of it and I could never really see just how much it can help a baseball player. Baseball is skill based and takes many years to learn. Football is the opposite, you can take any great athlete and turn him into a WR, LB, TE, S, etc. The steroids witchunt hurts the game.

I still don't like Barry Bonds steroids or not.