SportsWrath

WOW! Aarron Ross is 25 years old!

osi724dasack

6 days late

btw...you should really get off ur computer...I mean you have 20 posts a day and ur what 19-20 years old...you should be out in the nice weather partying and having a good time...but instead you spend your weekends making wise cracks on an internet message board :rolleyes:

haha it must suck to be you :LMAO:

btw...you should really get off ur computer...I mean you have 20 posts a day and ur what 19-20 years old...you should be out in the nice weather partying and having a good time...but instead you spend your weekends making wise cracks on an internet message board :rolleyes:

Nah, unlike you I'm in college and have an ungodly amount of work to do. Good try though.

That's because MSU doesn't exist. Hence the name Make Shit Up University.

nah i actually go to CCM...its a county college but it does the job

ur just a uptight smartass...go drink a beer, or smoke a blunt and chill out

That's because MSU doesn't exist. Hence the name Make Shit Up University.

oh no wait...I forgot you dont like to enjoy life...so maybe instead of having a beer or smoking a blunt you should read a book...or wack off to tiger woods on espn.

nah i actually go to CCM...its a county college but it does the job

ur just a uptight smartass...go drink a beer, or smoke a blunt and chill out

Interesting. I have a friend that goes to County College of Morris.

I doubt you know her though.

oh no wait...I forgot you dont like to enjoy life...so maybe instead of having a beer or smoking a blunt you should read a book...or wack off to tiger woods on espn.

Interesting you say that, I am currently reading a book, I love to read, but I guess

that isn't enjoying life.

Ah, way to stay on topic you guys. I mean if you're not participating on this Message Board (which I admire anyone who does), chances are you will be in a chat room saying "asl" "stats" and "u gotta bf". Or you maybe on that xbox/PS2 or 3.

The knack on someone being on the message board doesn't hold water. I find myself here to vent, discuss, learn, and inform.

Please don't take what I said above personal.. it's not. It never is.

Now, my 2 cents on the topic: it's irrelivant. The guy is 25. To me that means he's more physically and psychologically ready for the NFL. And since when is 25 too old? CBs are less likey to have the wear and tare RBs and LBs have. Chances here he'll be in this league at least 10 years.

Ah, way to stay on topic you guys. I mean if you're not participating on this Message Board (which I admire anyone who does), chances are you will be in a chat room saying "asl" "stats" and "u gotta bf". Or you maybe on that xbox/PS2 or 3.

The knack on someone being on the message board doesn't hold water. I find myself here to vent, discuss, learn, and inform.

Now, my 2 cents on the topic: it's irrelivant. The guy is 25. To me that means he's more physically and psychologically ready for the NFL. And since when is 25 too old? CBs are less likey to have the wear and tare RBs and LBs have. Chances here he'll be in this league at least 10 years.

I agree Nas, I was reading up on him, it seems the NCAA Clearinghouse (you have to

register with them to play collegiate sports, I had to do the same) screwed him out of two years of

his football career. At first I thought he was a dumbass, ala Akili Smith or Ryan Leaf, but no

he is smart kid and will be a very good number 2 corner for us.

I think you represented pro's well. He's probably more mature, both physically and mentally, than other rookies. And his position does some to involve some degree of longevity, unlike RBs or LBs.

That said, you have to wonder if he'll have a shorter prime than his peers. Despite his maturity, he still has to manage the the learning curve inherent in transitioning from college to the NFL. Plus, he plays a position where it does take time to develop.

For this to be a good investment, he basically has to become a good starter by the start of 2008, otherwise we get a limited return on our investment in terms of time. Hopefully his alleged maturity will help him impact quickly. I'd be more than happy if he simply becomes a good player...but to justify being a 24/25-year old 1st round pick, he has to become good soon...