SportsWrath

Briggs gets tagged

gateb

Great job cutting Arrington Reese, stupid. <_<

Not necessarily true, SDMF. Arrington had one good game for us. He's had many injuries and his latest one was serious. He isn't worth it. And now Briggs is out of reach. No way the Giants pay $7.2M and give up 2 first rounders.

Not necessarily true, SDMF. Arrington had one good game for us. He's had many injuries and his latest one was serious. He isn't worth it. And now Briggs is out of reach. No way the Giants pay $7.2M and give up 2 first rounders.

Why would they have given up 2 first rounders for Arrington? :confused: They should have kept him. It was a bad move. He brings experience. Now the only ones with experience are Pierce an Blackburn. nd Blackburn has yet to play half a season. So tell me, what LB with experience are wegonna get from FA? Because it sure as hell isnt Briggs. And as far as having one good game, I remember that being the whole defenses' FIRST GOOD GAME TOO. :rolleyes:

Why would they have given up 2 first rounders for Arrington? :confused: They should have kept him. It was a bad move. He brings experience. Now the only ones with experience are Pierce an Blackburn. nd Blackburn has yet to play half a season. So tell me, what LB with experience are wegonna get from FA? Because it sure as hell isnt Briggs. And as far as having one good game, I remember that being the whole defenses' FIRST GOOD GAME TOO. :rolleyes:

You're not taking into account Arrington's latest injury. Also, I"m not sure what 2 first rounders you're talking about?

You're not taking into account Arrington's latest injury. Also, I"m not sure what 2 first rounders you're talking about?

They still should have waited untill they had a decent backup. I mean I honestly think Blackburn can play, but we have no depth. Wilkinson obviously wasnt what he was cracked up to be.