SportsWrath

Paul Posluszny

K3VIN

he would be a nice pick for us. we might have to move up though if we want him

our linebacker situation will be handled with FA . we wont spend our 1st pick on him

I feel the FA market will take care of

LB

OT

CB (for the most part)

our first pick will be either RB or CB/S

but that is just my gut feeling

our linebacker situation will be handled with FA . we wont spend our 1st pick on him

I feel the FA market will take care of

LB

OT

CB (for the most part)

our first pick will be either RB or CB/S

but that is just my gut feeling

Since we need 2 LBs, I think we're going after Briggs then get a LB in the first round.

March 2nd.

I've seen a lot of drafts with him going to the Saints.

I think Timmons would be a better pick for us, seeing that we need a playmaker LB. But I do like the fact that Paul ATTACKS the line of scrimage. Something that we haven't seen from our LB in recent years. (Except for Pierces)

I think Timmons would be a better pick for us, seeing that we need a playmaker LB. But I do like the fact that Paul ATTACKS the line of scrimage. Something that we haven't seen from our LB in recent years. (Except for Pierces)

my beef with timmons is his inexperience. Paul is the real deal and if we do pass on him we will regret it

what is he Van Pelt /Reason version 2.00.7 ?? I never seen this guy play, but you know we are going after FA Lber (s)

what is he Van Pelt /Reason version 2.00.7 ?? I never seen this guy play, but you know we are going after FA Lber (s)

he's a LB for Penn State...great player, great leader. He's not the most Athletic LB in the draft, but he get the job done. One major problem, he's had injuries problems. Something we may not wnat on this team.

Poslusney had just one major injury from what I understand and he came back and played well. It's just that his play last year was overshadowed by the play of Dan Conner, one that might just be better yet, but isn't coming out this year.

I think we can get LB in free agency. OT is a huge concern right now. Huge.

Poslusney had just one major injury from what I understand and he came back and played well. It's just that his play last year was overshadowed by the play of Dan Conner, one that might just be better yet, but isn't coming out this year.

I think we can get LB in free agency. OT is a huge concern right now. Huge.

Personally, I think it boils down to who we get in free agency. I think everyone here can agree our needs are LBs, LT and DB. How we feel these voids thru FA will determine we draft in the first round.