SportsWrath

The New York Giants

Lughead

The Sporting News has us taking Tanard Jackson, CB from Syracuse. It says his "size and versatility will make him too valuable for N.Y. to pass up."

Remember he was in a fight and got stabbed back in 2005. If we dont give players with off field question marks a shot, then we wont draft him.

Was that Laurence Phillips that we took a chance on after the Rams booted him for all of his off field problems?

I dont know... :unsure: But I guess we have taken chances on troubled players after they got drafted. Collins and that lineman, cant think of his name right now, I think it was Peters or something like that.

I dont know... :unsure: But I guess we have taken chances on troubled players after they got drafted. Collins and that lineman, cant think of his name right now, I think it was Peters or something like that.

Collins I didn't have much of a problem with. It was only when he was rushed that he made mistakes. Plus he was from Lebanon, where I lived during high school. But this is definitely the year Eli needs to step up and prove that he can play consistently in this league.

As for the draft, lets wait and see who, if any decent free agents are signed and then the madness can begin.

Christian Peters... uh GolfingKid beat me to it. His problem was partying, drunk driving and some brushes with the law. Built a semi-solid rep as a decent tackle with us...let it go to his head, left on free agency and I believe he is long gone from football. :P

Remember he was in a fight and got stabbed back in 2005. If we dont give players with off field question marks a shot, then we wont draft him.

Not only that, how good was Syracuse this year? 4-8, no thanks, the Giants can definatley find better prospects than a guy from a team that went 4-8 and lost to Rutgers 38-7.

Was that Laurence Phillips that we took a chance on after the Rams booted him for all of his off field problems?

Lawrence Phillips wasn't on our roster, we looked him over and tossed the idea like a piece of rotten fruit.

What about Robbins? Didn't he have a pro bowl season for us this year? He still has a few years left in the tank.

A career year from Robbins is fine, but Joseph sucked and they need more depth. Drafting a DT doesn't mean Robbins gets tossed on the scrap heap. Cofield will get more rest and the d-line will be much more effective.