SportsWrath

Can BJ really start for the Giants next season?

JayD

Khanhdom has never worked for me, mind giving a brief review of what the vid is?

Sorry to hear that, your missing out on a great video. It shows almost every play hes had as a Giant. My God, they cant stop him when they know he's getting the ball. Whats going to happen when they dont know he's getting it?

To me, this video shows the kid has it all. Great speed, strength, vision. He'll go around you, over you, and if he has too, he'll go through you. Kid even has good hands, catching outta the back field, or on screens. I trully havent seen such dominance since the likes of cats like , LT, Ray lewis, LD. I cant wait to see this kid in a whole game.

I don't think the concerns are can he do it, I think the concerns are can he hold up through an entire season as the featured back.

He has never been the featured back, has always been part of a tandem.

Personally I think he can, but I am reserving judgement till next season.

I don't think the concerns are can he do it, I think the concerns are can he hold up through an entire season as the featured back.

Jacobs can be a great back, but IMO I think the Giants should use him as a tandem. Giants should pursue a HB a la Julius Jones or Turner the Burner.

BJ should be the feature back of the new GIATNS power offense. He should start working on the Tiki no-fumble carry before Tiki and TC are un-reachable.

They should sign a shifty little back as a change of pace expecting 5 - 10 plays a game. Maybee the guy could also be a kick returner.

Oh for sure, we definitly need someone to spell him every now and again. To me though, this kid has a better up side than Tiki. Tiki would get his 100 yards a game, in 2 or 3 big runs, and be a possible no show the rest of the game. Where BJ will get his a chunk at a time, a constant 5 yards a carry. That kinda run game is hard to stop. Especialy when you have a capable passing game.

Oh for sure, we definitly need someone to spell him every now and again. To me though, this kid has a better up side than Tiki. Tiki would get his 100 yards a game, in 2 or 3 big runs, and be a possible no show the rest of the game. Where BJ will get his a chunk at a time, a constant 5 yards a carry. That kinda run game is hard to stop. Especialy when you have a capable passing game.

Lets just hope the new coaching staff and front office will have the brains to properly use his and this teams talent. The Giants number 1 play next year should be an off right tackle run... Get in there behind big Chris Snee and kick some ass

Lets just hope the new coaching staff and front office will have the brains to properly use his and this teams talent. The Giants number 1 play next year should be an off right tackle run... Get in there behind big Chris Snee and kick some ass

Tell me about it. I dont know how many times I'd be screaming for them to put this kid in when Tiki was having a not so good game. We should have used him alot more this year than we did. One Good thing about it though, is he has basicaly been preserved for this coming season, and has used this time to get a good understanding of the play book, and improve his blocking skills. If they use him right, our run game will be VERY hard to stop.

BJ should be the feature back of the new GIATNS power offense. He should start working on the Tiki no-fumble carry before Tiki and TC are un-reachable.

They should sign a shifty little back as a change of pace expecting 5 - 10 plays a game. Maybee the guy could also be a kick returner.

In fact Coughlin learned it from Otis Anderson when he was a Giant. But the Giants do a lousy job of reaching out to and/or accepting help from former players. Ironic from a team that is always talking about their great history and tradition(s). ;)