SportsWrath

why do i not get this game on tv

uconngiants

They're trying to pressure cable companies to carry it.

the Cable companies do want to carry it BUT..................

The cable company (Time Warner) dont want the NFL to gouge us as consumers the NFL wants roughly 137mill form the cable company to cary the NFL NETWORK. In turn the cable company would charge us more for the added channel. But not everyone is a football fan so how do you charge everyone for the NFLN ? The Cable Company wants to set it up as a seprate channel people can buy to watch (ala carte). The NFL wants EVERYONE TO PAY even if only say 35% watch .

They're trying to pressure cable companies to carry it.

well thanks alot for that NFL, Upstate New York fans don't get to see their favorite player in his final regular season game, I was so pissed and disappointed. I hope this is discussed in the media because the NFL really fucked this up.

well thanks alot for that NFL, Upstate New York fans don't get to see their favorite player in his final regular season game, I was so pissed and disappointed. I hope this is discussed in the media because the NFL really fucked this up.

the NFL is too greedy

the NFL is too greedy

I mean, seriously, the NFL channel deal will never work...not enough people will want to watch all football, all the time. The season is only 17 weeks long. I was frantically looking around for the channel that it would be on fully expecting the only NFL game on a Saturday during the last week of the season to be nationally televised...and that's what happened on the day of Tiki's final regular season game. :(

I mean, seriously, the NFL channel deal will never work...not enough people will want to watch all football, all the time. The season is only 17 weeks long. I was frantically looking around for the channel that it would be on fully expecting the only NFL game on a Saturday during the last week of the season to be nationally televised...and that's what happened on the day of Tiki's final regular season game. :(

Thats why the cable companies want to go to an Ala carte for the NFLN. so if you want to watch it you will buy it . but the nfl wants it in with a regular package so every one pays for it and everyone sees it But not every one will watch it whats the % of football fans in America? then % that has cable then the % of cable companies that carry it ? then % that want to pay to watch ?

but hey the cable company have 20 shopping channels I dont watch but yet I have to pay for them and how many women channels Ox ,WE,Lifetime ... :TD: