SportsWrath

pro bowl romo

crackback

Well it's easy to see what happens to a QB when he faces relentless pressure. Pro bowl QB Romo faced that pressure against philly, pressure that Eli faces every week, and is still criticized for his play.

THat just goes to show you how the media has bastardized this sport. the little faggot has a few good games and the media crowns him a savior and he gets voted to the pro bowl and Brady sits out. what a fucking smoke cloud that was and everyone knew it except the stupid ass cowboys fans. now they are calling for his head.

THat just goes to show you how the media has bastardized this sport. the little faggot has a few good games and the media crowns him a savior and he gets voted to the pro bowl and Brady sits out. what a fucking smoke cloud that was and everyone knew it except the stupid ass cowboys fans. now they are calling for his head.

It is beyond fucking belief....you would have thought Staubach, Unitas and Montana had been fused into a single being and been incarnated as The Homo. Give me a fucking break. Oh the end is coming Mr. Prostitute....what new team are you going to take your carpet bagging ass to now. Him going to the Broke Backs is like Holtzman going to the Celtics or Auerbach coaching the Knicks. He grew up in Jersey so he has to know what a devil's bargain he made to go there with all of the other Giants traitors (Jim "Go for Hostetler's knee's" Burt).

We all know Romo to the Pro Bowl is a joke. Popularity contest. And Brady is sitting out because Rivers is on a Surging SD team. Brady is clearly better because of the Patriots are inferior (man for man comparsion) to the Chargers.

And Terrell O, wow! He got more drops than Shockey. :o:P

The whole Pro-Bowl thing itself is fucking stupid.

Rivers and Homo get to the bowl? Just goes to show that the general population in majority is retarded.

the "VOTE" prossess sucks its should be by "STATS" Grossman and Breese over homo err, i mean Romo

Who would u rather have? Romo or Eli?

Right now, neither. Maybe Eli. I mean, Im just startin to trhink about jumpin off the Eli train, but at least he's shown for more than a couple games that he might be good long term. Romo has played about 7 games and did good in only 2 of them. I dont get why everyones on Romo's nuts so soon.

Who would u rather have? Romo or Eli?

I'd rather have Romo with Bill Parcells (and the Giants Offense).

Eli and TC (with the Dallas offense) would be WORSE off than the Giants are now.

P.S. since the Giants ORG treats Eli with kid gloves...how would you think Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells would treat Eli?

I'd rather have Romo with Bill Parcells (and the Giants Offense).

Eli and TC (with the Dallas offense) would be WORSE off than the Giants are now.

P.S. since the Giants ORG treats Eli with kid gloves...how would you think Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells would treat Eli?

Its not the ORG treating him with kid gloves. It is the fucking coaching staff and its game plan that is completely derailing this team. 3 straight runs, gain of 19 yrds and then you ask Eli to chuck it 4 straight times?? I dont care who you have lining up behind center, but when the playcalling is as retarded as that, no QB will be given a chance to be successful.

There is a reason Eli looks so good when we go no-huddle. It is because the plays are all mixed up and not retarded. That is the formula to make a QB effective. With playcalling as retarded as the Giants' have, Joe Montana would look foolish behind that line. Let alone Eli. Ample evidence is Huff being thrown out. I am surprised it took so fucking long for this to happen. It should have happened 3/4 way through last season itself.

Lets hope Gilbride is better at play-calling than he is at QB coaching.