SportsWrath

We arent doing anything anyway but,

so-cal dub

The Giants playoff scenario...

N.Y. Giants can clinch a playoff berth with:

* A win and a Minnesota loss or tie to Green Bay and an Atlanta loss to Carolina and a Philadelphia win or tie over Dallas and EITHER

o A Seattle win or tie over San Diego OR

o A San Francisco loss or tie to Arizona

:confused:

Hey, we can still get a first round bye :LMAO:

Explain that scenario to me.

But...

Honestly I could give a rat's ass about the G-Frauds right now. They plain stink. We know these fools are going to get annihilated in the playoffs, if these pussies can make it.

Explain that scenario to me.

But...

Honestly I could give a rat's ass about the G-Frauds right now. They plain stink. We know these fools are going to get annihilated in the playoffs, if these pussies can make it.

Whoever faces the AFC team in the super bowl should and will get killed.

I think if we win the next two,

NO, loses the next two

Seattle, loses the next two

Nope, we're officially eliminated from division. Never mind.

Whoever faces the AFC team in the super bowl should and will get killed.

I think if we win the next two,

NO, loses the next two

That's true...the whole NFC sucks. But I'll have a hard time rooting for the Chargers to beat the NFC team. In matter of fact all the teams in the NFC going into the playoffs we, as Giants fans have a reason to HATE (it's a given at this point that the Saints will MURDER us). So fuck 'em all. I'll just be happy the NFC lost and miserable that the Chargers won. Hopefully someone pulls a huge upset in the AFC playoffs...I don't want to see SD in the super bowl.

That's true...the whole NFC sucks. But I'll have a hard time rooting for the Chargers to beat the NFC team. In matter of fact all the teams in the NFC going into the playoffs we, as Giants fans have a reason to HATE (it's a given at this point that the Saints will MURDER us). So fuck 'em all. I'll just be happy the NFC lost and miserable that the Chargers won. Hopefully someone pulls a huge upset in the AFC playoffs...I don't want to see SD in the super bowl.

Same. Maybe the Bengals put together a streak.

not exactly. should the Eagles, Giants and Falcons all end up tied at the end of the regular season, due to tiebreakers the Giants would be on the outside looking in.

How so? We own the tie breaker against the Falcons based on head to head.

some freaky tie breaker involving 3 teams wildcard ties. i read it on ESPN, don't ask me to explain it.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

4. Strength of victory.

5. Strength of schedule.

6. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.

7. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.

8. Best net points in conference games.

9. Best net points in all games.

10. Best net touchdowns in all games.

11. Most Animated Coach

12. Best Equipment Manager BJ

13. Coin toss.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.

2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

5. Strength of victory.

6. Strength of schedule.

7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.

8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.

9. Best net points in conference games.

10. Best net points in all games.

11. Best net touchdowns in all games.

12. Coin toss

Right now the Gmen are in the 6 hole, and the E-girls in 5 and Falcons in 7.... the two birds play eachother in the final game of the season so the Gmen realistically can make the playoffs. Even if they loose 1 more game :doh:

Just admit it, Giants blow and will not be good once you get a QB that actually has confidence ALL YEAR around and a coach that makes the worst decisions I've ever seen.

This statement doesn't have a chance in hell of making sense, no matter how hard you try to cut it up and rearrange it.

Whoever faces the AFC team in the super bowl should and will get killed.I think if we win the next two,

NO, loses the next two

I remember a similar statement during the summer. It went something like this: "The NL has no chance in hell of beating the AL in the World Series."

I remember a similar statement during the summer. It went something like this: "The NL has no chance in hell of beating the AL in the World Series."

Apples and oranges.

Why would you want anybody in the NFC winning the superbowl other than the Giants?