SportsWrath

If the Skins went for 200+ rushing....

dyinghard

the Giants should have a field day. If the Skins could've put the ball in the end zone they would've dominated the Eagles. The Eagles didn't score a second half point. I hope the Giatns come ready to play this weekend. they should own the Eagles.

I've been salivating over this game for two reasons.

1. Well, it's Giants-Eagles with playoff implications...

2. This week I have my first playoff game in a fantasy football cash league and Tiki is one of my starters. :TU: Please score a TD already!! I need you this week!!!

I hope this game turns into the colts game, by that I mean we hand the ball off to anyone and get at least 6-7, opens up the passing game...you know the rest. Eli just has to play like he has the last two weeks, make a few plays, no mistakes...I have confidence..especially since we were more disciplined last week.

I don't think this will be as easy as we think. We thought the Bucs run D sucked, which it did, and they shut us down for the most part.

If we win this game, it's going to come down to Eli. I don't think we're gonna get our 180+ yards rushing so fast.

I don't think this will be as easy as we think. We thought the Bucs run D sucked, which it did, and they shut us down for the most part.

If we win this game, it's going to come down to Eli. I don't think we're gonna get our 180+ yards rushing so fast.

Well, the 40 miles winds played a big part on that. We should win this game, but the reveange factor may still be fresh in thier minds.