SportsWrath

Panthers will destroy the Giants

Filip Bondy

I just have this feeling that they'll win easily. Peppers can basically sack Eli whenever he wants to with McKenzie and Whitfield. Barber and Plaxico will be shut down just like last year. As for you defense the sight of Madison or McQuarters trying to cover Steve Smith would be comical.

Prediction:

Panthers- 27

Giants- 10

I just have this feeling that they'll win easily. Peppers can basically sack Eli whenever he wants to with McKenzie and Whitfield. Barber and Plaxico will be shut down just like last year. As for you defense the sight of Madison or McQuarters trying to cover Steve Smith would be comical.

Prediction:

Panthers- 27

Giants- 10

Filip, did anyone ever tell you , that you have a cute ass?

Prediction:

Panthers- 27

Giants- 10

Let's bet Bondie! I am willing to bet you that the GAME will be closer than u think. And hell....the Giants MAY just win it! :)

If your prediction is close...I am willin' to post a pic of me wearing nothing but a Panthers helmet. If the Giants win (or make it a close game a la Dallas)...you must post a pic of YOU wearing nothing but a Giants helmet. Nevermind...I don't wanna see yo ass....you got a girl????

Prediction:

Panthers- 27

Giants- 10

The sight of your 56 year old quarterback is even funnier...

Prediction:

Panthers- 27

Giants- 10

:TU: