SportsWrath

Eli's a bust

Filip Bondy

Alright so he had one good game against the Cowboys. Big deal. One thing that he doesn't have is consistency and he'll struggle again this week against the Panthers. I sense a couple of interceptions for him.

yeah its going to be hard to perform with the pressure of playing against football legend weinke

Alright so he had one good game against the Cowboys. Big deal. One thing that he doesn't have is consistency and he'll struggle again this week against the Panthers. I sense a couple of interceptions for him.

Don't follow football much if you think Eli's only had ONE good game. He's had many GREAT games.

Put down the knitting needles and watch some football on Sundays.

We'll see.

I think we've already 'seen', you just somehow missed it.

Eli has consistency problems, due to bad mechanics. Problems that should have and could have been fixed by a competent coaching staff. What does our coaching staff do for him? We pass on first down, run on second, and leave Eli with 3rd and long. I bet he's faced more 3rd and longs than any qb in the league. Somewhere along the line, we've forgotten about our running game and as a result Eli and the team have both suffered for it. A 'Bust' doesn't hold a starting job his first year, and keep that job the next two. A bust doesn't show signs of greatness in the NFL, even if it's inconcistent. You want to see a bust, look at Willie Jo.