SportsWrath

Burris will cost us the game

US Patriot

Bump. God, he's a fucking asshole.

We don't need a "playmaker" that gives the opponent as many plays as he gives for us.

Your comment and my prediction says all that needs to be said about this asshole. He called a time-out at the end of the game on his own, that gave the Cowboys the time they needed to move downfield and score. If only he had suffered the injury instead of Armani, we would have won the last 2 games. We should trade him but. I don't think there is a team in the NFL that would want him. :doh:

Your comment and my prediction says all that needs to be said about this asshole. He called a time-out at the end of the game on his own, that gave the Cowboys the time they needed to move downfield and score. If only he had suffered the injury instead of Armani, we would have won the last 2 games. We should trade him but. I don't think there is a team in the NFL that would want him. :doh:

I'm sorry but there is no way that you are a serious Giants fan if you spell Plax's name Burris, and Toomers name Armani. :rolleyes:

Plax made some big plays in that game down the stretch. He was ripped all week for not playing to the whistle. He didn't hear any whistle, lays a hard hit on a guy while throwing a block and gets destroyed for that too. Only he can explain the time out, but I'm sure he saw something otherwise he wouldn't have done it.

Yesterday's game was a good game played by 2 good teams, and the last team with the ball won. It sucks to lose, especially such a big game but we did. Tip your cap to the Cowboys and lets focus on running the table for the rest of the year and make the playoffs.

I'm sick of all the damn negativity people are heaping on this team. If you are calling for our best receiver to be benched after a well played, tough fought game then you are absolutely crazy. The penalties sucked, but they are bound to happen in a knock down drag out game. Some of those penalties were either questionably called or could have gone against either team. Specifically the BW penalty.

I'm sorry but there is no way that you are a serious Giants fan if you spell Plax's name Burris, and Toomers name Armani. :rolleyes:

Plax made some big plays in that game down the stretch. He was ripped all week for not playing to the whistle. He didn't hear any whistle, lays a hard hit on a guy while throwing a block and gets destroyed for that too. Only he can explain the time out, but I'm sure he saw something otherwise he wouldn't have done it.

Yesterday's game was a good game played by 2 good teams, and the last team with the ball won. It sucks to lose, especially such a big game but we did. Tip your cap to the Cowboys and lets focus on running the table for the rest of the year and make the playoffs.

I'm sick of all the damn negativity people are heaping on this team. If you are calling for our best receiver to be benched after a well played, tough fought game then you are absolutely crazy. The penalties sucked, but they are bound to happen in a knock down drag out game. Some of those penalties were either questionably called or could have gone against either team. Specifically the BW penalty.

I don't know, it looked to me like that play was obviously over (Burress penalty)...

And what the fuck was Whitfield thinking? That was just retarded. None of the Cowboys acting this way, because their coach is a real disciplinarian who's reputation as such has merit, unlike our "General" :rolleyes:

a ray of sunshine filters through the clouds of kvetching. well said, mws. my sentiments, exactly.

I don't know, it looked to me like that play was obviously over (Burress penalty)...

And what the fuck was Whitfield thinking? That was just retarded. None of the Cowboys acting this way, because their coach is a real disciplinarian who's reputation as such has merit, unlike our "General" :rolleyes:

Yeah that play definately was over, but if you are a payer on the field and don't hear a whistle, it's not over. I'm just saying that I understand where he was coming from, especially after being told he quit all of last week.

The Whitfield thing was dumb, but they were both smackin at each other, so I thought that could have been offsetting.

Theres always some other team that will take him. You think the Giants are the only Idiots on the block.

Hey newbie, I have been a Giants fan longer than you have been on this earth - since 1950 and it is indicative of your immaturity (maybe stupidity) to link name mispellings to the degree of fan support I have.

If you believe that he didn't hear the whistle and you think that he had a reason to call a timeout, instead of letting the QB or the Head Coach do it if desired, then you must be his asshole buddy. Are you going to the Meadowlands anytime soon and asking this self-centered negative player if you can kiss his ass? :LMAO:

Yeah that play definately was over, but if you are a payer on the field and don't hear a whistle, it's not over. I'm just saying that I understand where he was coming from, especially after being told he quit all of last week.

The Whitfield thing was dumb, but they were both smackin at each other, so I thought that could have been offsetting.

Talking is one thing. Headbutting the guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF is just plain stupid, and selfish.

I don't believe that Plax didn't hear a whistle. Every other player on the field stopped playing because the play was over. He was just being a selfish asshole, probably getting back at the guy for talking smack during the game. I knew he was going to get hit with a 15 yarder. I even predicted it in a thread earlier in the week. He's all about himself. The "team" means nothing to him.

Great post man.

Even though I've been calling for Plax's dismissal long before the seaon started, I have to give the guy credit for the way he played yesterday. Yes calling the time-out was bonehead-ish, but he must've saw something to warrant him doing. And that's NOT what cost the game anyway.. giving up that long ass play did.

It was a good game yesterday... we lost.. tough.. but at least we didn't stink it up and that's something to build on.

Hey newbie, I have been a Giants fan longer than you have been on this earth - since 1950 and it is indicative of your immaturity (maybe stupidity) to link name mispellings to the degree of fan support I have.

If you believe that he didn't hear the whistle and you think that he had a reason to call a timeout, instead of letting the QB or the Head Coach do it if desired, then you must be his asshole buddy. Are you going to the Meadowlands anytime soon and asking this self-centered negative player if you can kiss his ass? :LMAO:

Huh, I guess since I joined the board 2 months after you then I'm a newbie. Or you are going on post count, and if that is the case you aren't worth arguing with. As far as being a giant fan since 1950, congrats. Being a casual Giants fan and not knowing the players names on your team for 56 years is quite an accomplishment. If you read articles and really pay attention to this team on a daily basis, then there is no way you would be calling one of the best receivers this team has ever had, an 11 year vet, Armani.

Way to argue a point by name calling, mature guy. Only a guy on the field, with all the chaos of an NFL play going on around him would be able to say if he heard the whistle or not. If he said he didn't hear it, I believe he didn't hear it. I haven't heard any reason why he called the time out, so until I do I'm not going to judge him on it. No, I'm not going to go kiss the guys ass, but I do think he played hard and had a good game. I'm not gonna trash the guy because thats the thing to do these days.

If you really think the best thing for this team is the bench the best healthy wide receiver on the team, then you may just want to look in the mirror and wonder if you wasted the last 56 years of your life watching a sport you don't understand.

Talking is one thing. Headbutting the guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF is just plain stupid, and selfish.

I don't believe that Plax didn't hear a whistle. Every other player on the field stopped playing because the play was over. He was just being a selfish asshole, probably getting back at the guy for talking smack during the game. I knew he was going to get hit with a 15 yarder. I even predicted it in a thread earlier in the week. He's all about himself. The "team" means nothing to him.

Yeah, you're right FFFF. The more I think about it, the more I remember that play. I think I was arguing with my brother in law at the time. He is a "dallas fan".

As far as Plax goes, I just don't think I can agree with you. He does do some stupid things through out the length of a season, but I beleive him if he says he didn't hear the whistle. Sometimes the guy on the field just sees tunnel vision on a hit they can make and follow through. It is kinda ironic that he was smashing Roy Williams for only hitting guys hard when they aren't looking, and he has done it twice this year.