SportsWrath

Inside source gives the scoop on the players only meeting, what was actually said!

boohyah

O'Hara: "Now I know we are here today as a group to discuss some important issues we have coming up, however, we need to get a few small matters out of the way, First off, is there anyone here today bothered by yesterday's game?"

Team: "HELL NO!!!"

Pierce: "I mean fuck it, we all got paid regardless right?"

Team: "CASH MONEY BABEEEE!!!

O'Hara: "Cool, we're straight on that, next thing, Plax, you're going to take some shit for that miss, but we all got your back man. There's no need to over exert yourself like that, Eli knows he was a little off on that throw."

Eli: Yeah sorry Plax, my bad, I'm throwing some bad passes recently, you know, shit happens!!"

Plaxico: "Ummm yeah whatever, I'm on level 4 here"

O'Hara: "Okay so we're cool on that, Jeremy/Tiki, one of you guys wanna take up that crap, about the coaches sucking and shit this week. I can call Serby for you"

Shockey: "Teek, I gotcha covered, I know you got some interviews going"

Tiki" Thanks dude!"

O'Hara:" Cool, now about the coach...."

Frank Walker (interupts):" Umm guys, I know we hate coach but don't you think we're being a little hard on him?"

O'Hara: "Frank, I know you got the start this week,but it was because of INJURIES! Frank, not because you're good or anything!, now shut the fuck up and hit the back row like a good boy"

Walker: "Okay, sorry for interupting"

O'Hara: "Now we all hate the coach, that's understood, even Chris here is with us on that......."

Snee: "I hate the motherfucker more than anyone, he's in my house damn near every day........fucking bitch told me I didn't need to wear a rubber!!!!"

O'Hara: "I feel you man, anyway, bottom line is we can keep up this shitty play for the next 6 weeks, then he's out the door, now it's hard because we are some talented motherfuckers, but I think we can stink up the joint no problem. Defense, just don't tackle so hard and on offense, Eli, just keep doing what you're doing and we're good, everyone on board??"

Team: "Yeah"

O' Hara: "Okay, now the real reason we're here, Antonio, all yours"

Pierce: "Right, 2 important issues concerning us right now. First we need to pick someone to play Santa Claus at the Christmas party, so we put all the white players name into a hat, and I'm pleased to announce that our boy, Chase Blackburn is this years motherfucking Santa!!"

Blackburn: "RIGHTEOUS DUDE!!!"

Pierce: "Secondly, and this is the most important, is that because of the season we are having, it looks like we are going to have to move Tiki's going away party forward from Feb 5th, to January 9th. Anyone have an issue with that"

Team: "No"

Pierce: "Alright then, WE OUT!"

O'Hara: "Now I know we are here today as a group to discuss some important issues we have coming up, however, we need to get a few small matters out of the way, First off, is there anyone here today bothered by yesterday's game?"

Team: "HELL NO!!!"

Pierce: "I mean fuck it, we all got paid regardless right?"

Team: "CASH MONEY BABEEEE!!!

O'Hara: "Cool, we're straight on that, next thing, Plax, you're going to take some shit for that miss, but we all got your back man. There's no need to over exert yourself like that, Eli knows he was a little off on that throw."

Eli: Yeah sorry Plax, my bad, I'm throwing some bad passes recently, you know, shit happens!!"

Plaxico: "Ummm yeah whatever, I'm on level 4 here"

O'Hara: "Okay so we're cool on that, Jeremy/Tiki, one of you guys wanna take up that crap, about the coaches sucking and shit this week. I can call Serby for you"

Shockey: "Teek, I gotcha covered, I know you got some interviews going"

Tiki" Thanks dude!"

O'Hara:" Cool, now about the coach...."

Frank Walker (interupts):" Umm guys, I know we hate coach but don't you think we're being a little hard on him?"

O'Hara: "Frank, I know you got the start this week,but it was because of INJURIES! Frank, not because you're good or anything!, now shut the fuck and hit the back row like a good boy"

Walker: "Okay, sorry for interupting"

O'Hara: "Now we all hate the coach, that's understood, even Chris here is with us on that......."

Snee: "I hate the motherfucker more than anyone, he's in my house damn near every day........fucking bitch told me I didn't need to wear a rubber!!!!"

O'Hara: "I feel you man, anyway, bottom line is we can keep up this shitty play for the next 6 weeks, then he's out the door, now it's hard because we are some talented motherfuckers, but I think we can stink up the joint no problem. Defense, just don't tackle so hard and on offense, Eli, just keep doing what you're doing and we're good, everyone on board??"

Team: "Yeah"

O' Hara: "Okay, now the real reason we're here, Antonio, all yours"

Pierce: "Right, 2 important issues concerning us right now. First we need to pick someone to play Santa Claus at the Christmas party, so we put all the white players name into a hat, and I'm pleased to announce that our boy, Chase Blackburn is this years motherfucking Santa!!"

Blackburn: "RIGHTEOUS DUDE!!!"

Pierce: "Secondly, and this is the most important, is that because of the season we are having, it looks like we are going to have to move Tiki's going away party forward from Feb 5th, to January 9th. Anyone have an issue with that"

Team: "No"

Pierce: "Alright then, WE OUT!"

:LMAO: :worshippy: