SportsWrath

Coaches need to turn Eli loose

smugiant2008

We still need to run the ball first...pass to Shockey second then the WRs can make some catches.

this is it in a nutshell, i dont know what that's so hard to understand from this coaching staff, the defense is roughed up adn is giving up points and big plays, pettitgout and out and the line is giving up more pressure. we have a top rb in barber, and a very capable backup in jacobs and a good TE who wnats to win more than anyone else on the field. i understand we faced two defenses in a row and it's tough to score points, but if they're going to get beat on offense then i want them to go down with their best punch. we won 11 games last year by running the ball more on first down and not giving up on it too early if we fell behind. this was another winnable game against a good team that our coaching staff gave us no chance of winning

And I'm tired of the shot guy inside draw shit. Can we do any other types of runs besides an inside draw against two of the most dominant tackles in the game?

And did anyone else notice when there was a spread formation Eli was making better decisions? Quick passes to Tyree, Shockey, and then he made a nice read on the TD pass to Plax. He saw the blitz, made a nice quick throw, Plax made a nice move and it was a TD. That wsa a nice drive. Too bad it shouldn't have even happened if it weren't for illegal contact.

let him go no huddle spread formation the entire game..... it works.... will Coughlin and Huff swallow their pride and let the guys go out there and do their own thing?

on a side note i dont think ill be going to GMB for a while.. its a shit show over there

I have not been one to criticize T.C. but after the monday game I am convinced he is most of the problem. Please go to the no huddle at the begining of the game, it's obvious Eli likes the up tempo game (like peyton) instead of waiting for a play from the bench, and going to the line with 8 seconds on the clock.

let him go no huddle spread formation the entire game..... it works.... will Coughlin and Huff swallow their pride and let the guys go out there and do their own thing?

on a side note i dont think ill be going to GMB for a while.. its a shit show over there

About your side note, most of the posters on GMB are not giant fans. I have two friends in palestine texas (just outside dallas) who stay on GMB and laugh about how they incite others.

Run the ball???

What is this ground game you speak of?

i think it's when eli runs backwards, turns around to his right and still tries to throw the ball while being sacked.

btw, that play was an incomplete pass not a fumble. terrible call by the refs, not that it mattered