SportsWrath

I love Eli

lemmiwinks

Guest Floyd The Barber
WOW how witty...Yawn

do you know who Gene Upshaw is ?? if not , any member of the FAB 4 will gladly hold your hand and educate you...

Gene Upshaw?...You mean the executive director of the NFL players association? No never heard of him :rolleyes:

Lemmewinks, did you know that lockhart is "The Official Sperm Repository" of the FAG 4? Thought that tidbit of information might shed some light on lockhart for you. Call it a public service.

Lemmewinks, did you know that lockhart is "The Official Sperm Repository" of the FAG 4? Thought that tidbit of information might shed some light on lockhart for you. Call it a public service.

Yeah he does seam like the type to gargle...Thanks for the insight

so this is sportswrath huh???? supposed to be so much better then giants.com, they why in the hell is anyone responding to these guys....

i mean even though they cant spell and they say stupid ass shit, i really think they are smarter then some of these idiots responding to them.....

just pass over everything they say like it isnt shit.....

i cant believe these guys get so much attention everywhere they go..

so this is sportswrath huh???? supposed to be so much better then giants.com, they why in the hell is anyone responding to these guys....

i mean even though they cant spell and they say stupid ass shit, i really think they are smarter then some of these idiots responding to them.....

But they are so much fun to play with :LMAO:

Their posts are un-intentionally funny, Their stupidity is comical, Their ignorance is undeniable! They are the Fag 4

Now that you're here, we can officially start ignoring them. It's about time you showed up. :TU:

Guest Nutty Sack

Depends on what your definition of better is. If you would like to review countless hypothetical draft picks then stay in your nursery school land of make believe site. If you want Giant breaking news that you can be the envy of your group possessing, then pay attention here.

Now here's a quarter !!!!

Depends on what your definition of better is. If you would like to review countless hypothetical draft picks then stay in your nursery school land of make believe site. If you want Giant breaking news that you can be the envy of your group possessing, then pay attention here.

Dye, that "here's a quarter" line has never been funny. Unless Floyd told you it was funny and you believed him.

Guest Nutty Sack
Dye, that "here's a quarter" line has never been funny. Unless Floyd told you it was funny and you believed him.

Sorry Reli but it's a trade mark quote kind of like that guy who uttered........"you can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead" !!!!

What breaking news have you EVER brought here you stupid mother fucker?

I swear to go, the Fab 4 is the biggest reason why I hate most of humanity. People like this are allowed to procreate and pass their genes onto their kids, who will be brainwashed by their stupid and ignorant parents.

I swear to go, the Fab 4 is the biggest reason why I hate most of humanity. People like this are allowed to procreate and pass their genes onto their kids, who will be brainwashed by their stupid and ignorant parents.

Yeah......I hope they die too :clap:

Guest Nutty Sack

You sound like you have allot of pent up anger to release. May I suggest a trip to the Middle East. They are actively recruiting suicide bombers in many parts.

Just be aware however that you would then risk the posiblity of missing inside Giant news as provided by the Fab Four.

You sound like you have allot of pent up anger to release. May I suggest a trip to the Middle East. They are actively recruiting suicide bombers in many parts.

Just be aware however that you would then risk the posiblity of missing inside Giant news as provided by the Fab Four.

I think I'd rather become a suicide bomber than listen to you morons for my "breaking news".

Here's some breaking news for you:

-William Joseph will not be cut before, during, or after training camp. In fact, he'll start the entire year!

-Eli Manning won't lose his starting job to anyone unless he goes down with an injury. Fact.

-Shockey and Burress will have big seasons yet again after training in Miami. Get used to it!

-The Fab 4 give a bad name to Giant fans everywhere!

Guest Nutty Sack
I think I'd rather become a suicide bomber than listen to you morons for my "breaking news".

Here's some breaking news for you:

-William Joseph will not be cut before, during, or after training camp. In fact, he'll start the entire year!

-Eli Manning won't lose his starting job to anyone unless he goes down with an injury. Fact.

-Shockey and Burress will have big seasons yet again after training in Miami. Get used to it!

-The Fab 4 give a bad name to Giant fans everywhere!

Thats all well and good. I respect your opinion.We all have our own beliefs on whats good or bad for our beloved Giant team.

Edited by Nutty Sack

Thats all well and good. I respect your opinion.We all have our own beliefs on whats good or bad for our beloved Giant team.

Thank you for allowing us the freedom of thought, dye. I was starting to think we all had to agree with you guys.

Guest Nutty Sack
Thank you for allowing us the freedom of thought, dye. I was starting to think we all had to agree with you guys.

What are you hitting off the first tee tomorrow ?? I'm jealous up here in the snow and bitter cold.

What are you hitting off the first tee tomorrow ?? I'm jealous up here in the snow and bitter cold.

My guess would be a golf ball but, hey, I'm not an expert on golf.

I've got a 10:00 tee time in Frederick, MD. It's only gonna be in the 40s, but I haven't hit a ball in 6 weeks and the time has come to start playing again. You ever coming down close to these parts to play this year?

Guest Nutty Sack
I've got a 10:00 tee time in Frederick, MD. It's only gonna be in the 40s, but I haven't hit a ball in 6 weeks and the time has come to start playing again. You ever coming down close to these parts to play this year?

To bad Warren had to leave us..............maybe on the way down to Myrtle in May........did you ever play Havre de Grace Country Club??

To bad Warren had to leave us..............maybe on the way down to Myrtle in May........did you ever play Havre de Grace Country Club??

I haven't played there, but I'm gonna be playing Bulle Rock, which is near there. When excatly are you going to MB? I will be there 5/18 - 5/21. I'll be staying at the Legends.

Guest Nutty Sack

I'm going May 5th through the 13th.......staying at Long Bay Resort.............make sure you're not down there during Harley biker week !!