SportsWrath

I love Eli

lemmiwinks

He will turn into one one the Best QBs in the NFL!!! :clap:

24 tds in his second year!!! Next year will be 30+ :clap:

You're not alone.

Let's go Eli!!

Guest Floyd The Barber

yah, i hope he throws 30+ TD's all for naught...

comes out and shits the bed again come the playoffs !!!

Eli is great !!!

Guest Nutty Sack
He will turn into one one the Best QBs in the NFL!!! :clap:

24 tds in his second year!!! Next year will be 30+ :clap:

As we score zero points in our first playoff game and face instant elimination two years in a row. But hey who cares Eli had great statistics and he comes from a long lineage of QB's who spit the bit when it comes to the real thing.

Way to go Eli !!

As we score zero points in our first playoff game and face instant elimination two years in a row. But hey who cares Eli had great statistics and he comes from a long lineage of QB's who spit the bit when it comes to the real thing.

Way to go Eli !!

That was the first of many playoff's for Mr. Manning. I cant wait till next year when he takes us to the Superbowl and wins it...That will be great, I have already ordered my Giants superbowl ring :rock:

Guest Nutty Sack
That was the first of many playoff's for Mr. Manning. I cant wait till next year when he takes us to the Superbowl and wins it...That will be great, I have already ordered my Giants superbowl ring :rock:

I commend your enthusiasm however reality dictates that there are about a dozen other guys on that roster that will lead us to the Super Bowl before he does. One need only look at his brother last year to see what our future will bring at best.

I commend your enthusiasm however reality dictates that there are about a dozen other guys on that roster that will lead us to the Super Bowl before he does. One need only look at his brother last year to see what our future will bring at best.

A record setting QB that takes his team to the playoff every year...Ok I'll take that...Only dif is that Mr. Manning will have 3 more SB wins then Big brother

Guest Nutty Sack
A record setting QB that takes his team to the playoff every year...Ok I'll take that...Only dif is that Mr. Manning will have 3 more SB wins then Big brother

I certainly hope so. Now can you please get rid of that football.

i'm gonna try to be serious with you nutty !!

If you are great as you say you are in regards to NFL football knowledge

than you know the reason teams go deep in the playoffs is due to

great defense. Eli just has to play consistant with a ferious D behind him

to get deep in the playoffs. IF the giants create a tuff D then our future

is bright regardless of what eli's stats will be. Ben R had horrible stats

in a winning s-bowl game.

The reason peyton has not been to a s-bowl has to do with Defense.

When john elway finally got a real good D he won a s-bowl.

But i'm sure you already know this right?

please feel free to comment oh great one!! :worshippy:

Guest Nutty Sack
i'm gonna try to be serious with you nutty !!

If you are great as you say you are in regards to NFL football knowledge

than you know the reason teams go deep in the playoffs is due to

great defense. Eli just has to play consistant with a ferious D behind him

to get deep in the playoffs. IF the giants create a tuff D then our future

is bright regardless of what eli's stats will be. Ben R had horrible stats

in a winning s-bowl game.

The reason peyton has not been to a s-bowl has to do with Defense.

When john elway finally got a real good D he won a s-bowl.

But i'm sure you already know this right?

please feel free to comment oh great one!! :worshippy:

This is exactly what I was promoting in a prior post regarding who to draft. We need to get the best available defensive player in every round come our turn to pick. I agree with you 100%. Someone suggested we would need to take Chad Jackson if he fell into our lap in the first round. What the hell would we do with him. Same with Moss. All pretty window dressing

Additionally this is why the Fab Four are so adamant about the weakness playing William Joseph brings to our defensive line and why he needs to be replaced. And we know we can go to the Super Bowl if Eli plays consistant error free football. The problem is we don't see that happening any time soon and for the good of guys like Strahan,Toomer and Tiki we need to do it next year. That means bringing in an QB who plays and doesn't hurt us. Statistics mean shit if you can't back it up with error free football, grit and leadership.

Edited by Nutty Sack

This is exactly what I was promoting in a prior post regarding who to draft. We need to get the best available defensive player in every round come our turn to pick. I agree with you 100%. Someone suggested we would need to take Chad Jackson if he fell into our lap in the first round. What the hell would we do with him. Same with Moss. All pretty window dressing

Additionally this is why the Fab Four are so adamant about the weakness playing William Joseph brings to our defensive line and why he needs to be replaced. And we know we can go to the Super Bowl if Eli plays consistant error free football. The problem is we don't see that happening any time soon and for the good of guys like Strahan,Toomer and Tiki we need to do it next year. That means bringing in an QB who plays and doesn't hurt us. Statistics mean shit if you can't back it up with error free football, grit and leadership.

my feeling on joseph is we let him be back up. I dont think he has the animal

instinct you need to play the position. You need to be ferious and relentless at DT.

Yes we need the best we can draft and FA for the D to be playoff calibre I agree.

one thing though I beleive you are way to hard on Eli Manning. It was his first full season

and by no means am i cutting him slack I just dont think you are being fair.

If he doesnt improve his mechanics and accuracy this year than you can bitch

but not after 1 full season. I know the whole manning thing turns you off

but i still think what you promote is unfair. There were game last year were

he showed he can take pressure and win. Be a man nutty and dont side with those

clowns give me your opinion not theirs.

Martin

;)

Guest Nutty Sack
my feeling on joseph is we let him be back up. I dont think he has the animal

instinct you need to play the position. You need to be ferious and relentless at DT.

Yes we need the best we can draft and FA for the D to be playoff calibre I agree.

one thing though I beleive you are way to hard on Eli Manning. It was his first full season

and by no means am i cutting him slack I just dont think you are being fair.

If he doesnt improve his mechanics and accuracy this year than you can bitch

but not after 1 full season. I know the whole manning thing turns you off

but i still think what you promote is unfair. There were game last year were

he showed he can take pressure and win. Be a man nutty and dont side with those

clowns give me your opinion not theirs.

Martin

;)

My opinion is that we are built to win now with a few additions to the defense and can't afford to give Eli another year. I just don't think he has what it takes. I've been watching professional football for forty years. I saw to many flaws over the last two thirds of the season. I certainly hope I'm wrong. Even when Phil was struggling early on I saw a toughness and awareness that showed he would succeed. The death knell for me last year was Eli standing behind the bench looking defeated one to many times. If your willing to sacrifice next year while so many other Giants are in their prime that's fine. But I'm not.

My opinion is that we are built to win now with a few additions to the defense and can't afford to give Eli another year. I just don't think he has what it takes. I've been watching professional football for forty years. I saw to many flaws over the last two thirds of the season. I certainly hope I'm wrong. Even when Phil was struggling early on I saw a toughness and awareness that showed he would succeed. The death knell for me last year was Eli standing behind the bench looking defeated one to many times. If your willing to sacrifice next year while so many other Giants are in their prime that's fine. But I'm not.

I appreciate your honesty!

I hope your wrong about Eli too!!

Keeping in mind that realistically, it doesn't matter what any of us here think. It's what EA and TC think that rules the day. Sorry for that dose of reality.

Guest Nutty Sack
Keeping in mind that realistically, it doesn't matter what any of us here think. It's what EA and TC think that rules the day. Sorry for that dose of reality.

Well if EA and TC are going to manage the team based on what might be best for the team in the future than we have the wrong people in charge.

Guest Lockhart
Well if EA and TC are going to manage the team based on what might be best for the team in the future than we have the wrong people in charge.

Luckily, it appears there will be more than a few good veteran QBs available this offseason for the Giants to get. As Eli continues to flounder early next season the Giants can bench the weak-armed hick and replace him with a veteran - this could propel the Giants deep into the playoffs.

Luckily, it appears there will be more than a few good veteran QBs available this offseason for the Giants to get. As Eli continues to flounder early next season the Giants can bench the weak-armed hick and replace him with a veteran - this could propel the Giants deep into the playoffs.

I would imagine when you talk to people, no one can hear you cause your head is so far up your ass. Let me clue you into reality, lockjerk -- ELI WILL BE THE STARTING QB NEXT SEASON AND FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. That is a fact of life, no matter how much you dislike him. That fact will not change, no matter how much you whine, bitch and hissy fit about it. If your name is lockhart, reality sucks.

I would imagine when you talk to people, no one can hear you cause your head is so far up your ass. Let me clue you into reality, lockjerk -- ELI WILL BE THE STARTING QB NEXT SEASON AND FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. That is a fact of life, no matter how much you dislike him. That fact will not change, no matter how much you whine, bitch and hissy fit about it. If your name is lockhart, reality sucks.

Yeah he will be really pissed when Eli makes the Probowl next year, and wins his first playoff game, Then gos on to win the SB

Guest Floyd The Barber
Yeah he will be really pissed when Eli makes the Probowl next year, and wins his first playoff game, Then gos on to win the SB

like Nutty said, its good to be optimistic, but lets stay realistic at the same time...you sound like you belong over at giants.com...alot balls have to fall in the right place this season for the NYG's to EVEN repeat there success of last...this is the NFL and there is such a thing called PARITY...

if our defense is bollstered in the area's the FAB 4 have been mentioning, and if Eli can play error free football, we have a pretty solid chance of repeating last years records...i would not go as far as to say we will win the Superbowl bc for that to happen, you NEED a field general behind center and someone with mental toughness and apptitude...things Eli lacks

Guest Lockhart

Eli will be the starting QB as the season starts - he will continue to fail miserably and be benched - the Giants new free agent veteran QB will take over and FINALLY all the Giant offensive weapons will come to bear and the Giants will crush. The only thing holding the Giant offense back is the weak and inconsisitent play of Eli.

like Nutty said, its good to be optimistic, but lets stay realistic at the same time...you sound like you belong over at giants.com...alot balls have to fall in the right place this season for the NYG's to EVEN repeat there success of last...this is the NFL and there is such a thing called PARITY...

if our defense is bollstered in the area's the FAB 4 have been mentioning, and if Eli can play error free football, we have a pretty solid chance of repeating last years records...i would not go as far as to say we will win the Superbowl bc for that to happen, you NEED a field general behind center and someone with mental toughness and apptitude...things Eli lacks

Intelligence and a connection with reality ... things lockhart lacks. How about some new predictions for us. I'm sure this MB can use a good laugh. :doh:

Guest Floyd The Barber

you cant help but feel pitty for all these people who live in fantasy land and are just so wrapped up with stats and records...

there are no records for leadership, respect and toughness...those are the things that make champions...not 30 + td passes in a season and getting humilated in the first round of playoffs...