SportsWrath

I love Eli

lemmiwinks

Eli will be the starting QB as the season starts - he will continue to fail miserably and be benched - the Giants new free agent veteran QB will take over and FINALLY all the Giant offensive weapons will come to bear and the Giants will crush. The only thing holding the Giant offense back is the weak and inconsisitent play of Eli.

Yeah I agree...I hate it when our 2nd year QB is inconsisitent :rolleyes:

Sir Manning to the ProBowl!! Sir Manning SuperBowl MVP!! Sir Manning Leage MVP!! Sir Manning Hall of Fame!!! Sir Manning wins so many SuperBowls they rename it the Eli Bowl!!! All Eli Bowl commercials will have to have a pic of Sir Manning in the bottom right corner of the screen!! :rock::rock::rock:

Mark My words Sir Manning is as close to god as you will ever come!!

you cant help but feel pitty for all these people who live in fantasy land and are just so wrapped up with stats and records...

there are no records for leadership, respect and toughness...those are the things that make champions...not 30 + td passes in a season and getting humilated in the first round of playoffs...

pitty you humilated yourself again with your spelling Barney

you cant help but feel pitty for all these people who live in fantasy land and are just so wrapped up with stats and records...

there are no records for leadership, respect and toughness...those are the things that make champions...not 30 + td passes in a season and getting humilated in the first round of playoffs...

And being the leader of the FAG 4 gives you the greatest insight into leadership qualities? :doh::LMAO:

Guest Lockhart
Yeah I agree...I hate it when our 2nd year QB is inconsisitent :rolleyes:

Sir Manning to the ProBowl!! Sir Manning SuperBowl MVP!! Sir Manning Leage MVP!! Sir Manning Hall of Fame!!! Sir Manning wins so many SuperBowls they rename it the Eli Bowl!!! All Eli Bowl commercials will have to have a pic of Sir Manning in the bottom right corner of the screen!! :rock::rock::rock:

Mark My words Sir Manning is as close to god as you will ever come!!

Yes - you are right .................Peyton Manning fits your description, but his weak-armed, inaccurate liitle brother collapsed last year in crunch time showing he is not a quality NFL QB. Luckily, the Giants will get one in free agency this offseason to lead the Giants into the playoffs next season. The Giants have already seen that Eli is incapable of winning big games and he is a disaster in the playoffs.

Yeah we all saw how Brett Favre's leadership, respect, and toughness helped the Packers this year :rolleyes:

Guest Lockhart
Glad to see you agree that Eli or as I call him Sir Manning is God :TU:

I do, Peyton has won the MVP twice. Peyton's success is the only reason Eli got drafted as high as he did. Now that the league has seen that Roethlisberger is the much better QB, it is apparent Eli was highly overrated due to his last name. Unfortunately, Accorsi was dopey enough to buy the "manning" hype, instead of taking the better QB in Big Ben. Accorsi made a mistake that will haunt the Giants for years, as they chose a "Kyle Boller" over a championship QB. This error is as bad as his choice of Ron Dayne over Shaun Alexander.

I do, Peyton has won the MVP twice. Peyton's success is the only reason Eli got drafted as high as he did. Now that the league has seen that Roethlisberger is the much better QB, it is apparent Eli was highly overrated due to his last name. Unfortunately, Accorsi was dopey enough to buy the "manning" hype, instead of taking the better QB in Big Ben. Accorsi made a mistake that will haunt the Giants for years, as they chose a "Kyle Boller" over a championship QB. This error is as bad as his choice of Ron Dayne over Shaun Alexander.

I need a good laugh this morning. How about one of your "on the mark" predictions? :clap:

John Elway, Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Eli Manning

I need a good laugh this morning. How about one of your "on the mark" predictions? :clap:

Well If he does I will have to call him out again in the form of a wager....But then again she will just back out like the little girl she is....But be nice to her, her "Aunt Flow" is in town

:doh:

You truly are a Moron.

Guest Nutty Sack

The Fab Four has learned through it's close ties to the FO that Jeff Garcia is being targeted as the free agemt QB to step in to answer our concerns. We have as of yet given this move our full stamp of approval although we feel this is a step in the right direction.

The Fab Four has learned through it's close ties to the FO that Jeff Garcia is being targeted as the free agemt QB to step in to answer our concerns. We have as of yet given this move our full stamp of approval although we feel this is a step in the right direction.

Oh you mean like Big Pete said earlyer.... Link

Wow You guys have started to steal other peoples ideas.....If you are going to do that make sure that they didn't post it on the same board you moron

Guest Lockhart

We are still in deep discussions with the Giant management. If Billy Voleck is released by the Titans he would look very nice in Giant Bbblue throwing ACCURATE passes to Shockey and Plaxico. Voleck is known for his long pass accuaracy and fearless stature in the pocket, both are missing from Opie's game. Our discussions with the Maras will continue after Sunday's cuts are known.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, dye, but outside of the FAG 4, your "stamp of approval" is meaningless to anyone here, as well as the Giants FO. No offense to you, of course. ;)

The Fab Four has learned through it's close ties to the FO that Jeff Garcia is being targeted as the free agemt QB to step in to answer our concerns. We have as of yet given this move our full stamp of approval although we feel this is a step in the right direction

Wow You guys have started to steal other peoples ideas.....If you are going to do that make sure that they didn't post it on the same board you moron

Bump...Explain how you guys are in the ear of the Org if you are stealing Ideas form other posters

Guest Nutty Sack
Bump...Explain how you guys are in the ear of the Org if you are stealing Ideas form other posters

We have no interest in other posters proclomations and any over lap is purely coincedental. We have reprorted that he is a target and not as of yet fully endorsed by FF. As Lockhart has stated there could be other options after Sunday.

One thing is certain, the Giants need the best qualified option available.

Edited by Nutty Sack

We have no interest in other posters proclomations and any over lap is purely coincedental. We have reprorted that he is a target and not as of yet fully endorsed by FF. As Lockhart has stated there could be other options after Sunday.

One thing is certain, the Giants need the best qualified option available.

The Fab Four has learned through it's close ties to the FO that Jeff Garcia is being targeted as the free agemt QB to step in to answer our concerns. We have as of yet given this move our full stamp of approval although we feel this is a step in the right direction

If you name every QB out there you will eventually be right..We DO NOt Buy Your BUll SHIT...Stop Trying to sound important you Fags!! You Know Nobody!! You Know Nothing!! STOP LIEING ASS MUNCHER