SportsWrath

I love Eli

lemmiwinks

Guest Lockhart
We have no interest in other posters proclomations and any over lap is purely coincedental. We have reprorted that he is a target and not as of yet fully endorsed by FF. As Lockhart has stated there could be other options after Sunday.

One thing is certain, the Giants need the best qualified option available.

..so true - we CREATE the ideas that NFL managements utilize to improve their teams. Accorsi has fought us and ended up making HUGE mistakes like Ron Dayne, William Joseph, and Eli Manning. These bad choices by EA have proved to the Maras that the FAB 4 were and are the legitimate source for free agent and draftee evaluations - EA is just a dinosaur from the old days. He spends much time in his office dreaming of the old days, while the FAB 4 is doing the Yeoman's work for this off season acquisitions and draft strategy.

..so true - we CREATE the ideas that NFL managements utilize to improve their teams. Accorsi has fought us and ended up making HUGE mistakes like Ron Dayne, William Joseph, and Eli Manning. These bad choices by EA have proved to the Maras that the FAB 4 were and are the legitimate source for free agent and draftee evaluations - EA is just a dinosaur from the old days. He spends much time in his office dreaming of the old days, while the FAB 4 is doing the Yeoman's work for this off season acquisitions and draft strategy.

Stop lieing...You guys should change your name to "Lier Mc Liesalot"

I want prof of you Contact!!!

And then you wake up, realize you are still the pathetic loser that you were when you went to sleep, and cry about how cruel life is and how you wish you were relevant. Thanks god you have the rest of the FAG 4 to feed your delusions of relevance and intelligence. :LMAO:

Guest Nutty Sack

He is a COI and we would never compramise his desire to remain anonomous.

Guest Floyd The Barber

like the rats following the Piper down the cobble stoned streets, all of you suckers will awaken one morning and say, what was i thinking...

right after you read the back page of your favorite news periodical in bold print...GIANTS INK THERE MAN !!! a large caption of there newly signed VET, a small caption of gutless Eli sulking at his locker...

Guest Lockhart

Proof of our contact will be in the improved off season activity for the Giants. Instead of the boneheaded draft choices like Ron Dayne and Eli Manning, the selections will be well thought out and made based on the individual's football talent, and not his name and/or media hype. The improvement in Giant personnel will be the proof you need, instead of the continual line of busts chosen by EA and his supposed scouts - the FAB 4 now has the ear of the Giant organization, EA is just the figurehead.

Proof of our contact will be in the improved off season activity for the Giants. Instead of the boneheaded draft choices like Ron Dayne and Eli Manning, the selections will be well thought out and made based on the individual's football talent, and not his name and/or media hype. The improvement in Giant personnel will be the proof you need, instead of the continual line of busts chosen by EA and his supposed scouts - the FAB 4 now has the ear of the Giant organization, EA is just the figurehead.

FULL OF SHIT...Sir You are full of Shit....We are not buying what your selling....you sir are a Lier, Lier, pants on fire :huh:

like the rats following the Piper down the cobble stoned streets, all of you suckers will awaken one morning and say, what was i thinking...

right after you read the back page of your favorite news periodical in bold print...GIANTS INK THERE MAN !!! a large caption of there newly signed VET, a small caption of gutless Eli sulking at his locker...

Uh, how about "their" man, Floyd. Another MB genius. Tell us again about how you are a successful captain of industry, Uncle Floyd. What a maroon! I'll bet without each other, you guys couldn't dress yourselves or tie your shoes in the morning. Never mind, I just realized you use velcro shoes.

I'm laughing so hard at how much of a deluded fool you are that I just had a noser. Wake up and smell the coffee, lockjaw. You are, have been, and always will be a wanna-be. Now carry on with your delusional ramblings. :LMAO:

For the uninformed we offer help........COI is a business acronym for "centers of influence" .

I hate to admit this, but I actually like you, dye, I'm sure you are a great guy when you are away from the rest of the FAG 4. I'm sure that by hanging with them, you are "lowering the bar." Maybe "dumbing down" to their level would be the more appropriate term. Whatever, you made you bed, you gotta lie in it, I guess.

Guest Lockhart
For the uninformed we offer help........COI is a business acronym for "centers of influence" .

At times, we in the FAB 4, do forget that we are far ahead of the average person. That said, we stand by our mission to make ALL Giant fans as knowledgeable as we are. It may take years, but we plan to help all of you, especially those misinformed children from Giant.com. We understand youe jealousies and impatience, but in time enlightenment will be yours. Please be patient with us for the next few days as we are deeply involved in the CBA negotiations, and cannot spend as much time here educating as we wish we could.

At times, we in the FAB 4, do forget that we are far ahead of the average person. That said, we stand by our mission to make ALL Giant fans as knowledgeable as we are. It may take years, but we plan to help all of you, especially those misinformed children from Giant.com. We understand youe jealousies and impatience, but in time enlightenment will be yours. Please be patient with us for the next few days as we are deeply involved in the CBA negotiations, and cannot spend as much time here educating as we wish we could.

>>>FUCKING BULL SHIT<<<<

Guest Floyd The Barber
>>>FUCKING BULL SHIT<<<<

the term "left out" comes to mind when i read this guys posts...

the term "left out" comes to mind when i read this guys posts...

Several terms come to mind when I read you post's lets see....

Full Of shit

Idiot

Liar

Part of a gay foursome

So gay they even share avatars

Obsessive

Troll

Spamer (Im guilty too...That is of spaming you :TU: )

Retarded but muncher

Ignorant

Stupid

Anal dwelling But Monkey

Oh and

Full of Shit

Full Of shit

Idiot

Liar

Part of a gay foursome

Obsessive

Troll

Retarded but muncher

Ignorant

Stupid

Anal dwelling But Monkey

Oh and

Full of Shit

Guest Lockhart
Full Of shit

Idiot

Liar

Part of a gay foursome

Obsessive

Troll

Retarded but muncher

Ignorant

Stupid

Anal dwelling But Monkey

Oh and

Full of Shit

Hmmmmm.......reminds me of Gene Upshaw at the negotiating table - wrong and out of touch with reality.