SportsWrath

I love Eli

lemmiwinks

Guest Carbo
Carbo is the filthiest piece of garbage you'll ever come across. Unless he's not the same nuckle head from the GMB.
You've been a member for a month and you already have almost 3,000 posts?! :huh: 100 posts daily?! Snitch, get a life. Walk away from the keyboard, put down your vinyl girlfriend, stop fantasizing over your McCauley Culkin posters, and get out in the fresh air. Come back in six months and tell us what you have seen in the great outdoors.

You've been a member for a month and you already have almost 3,000 posts?! :huh: 100 posts daily?! Snitch, get a life. Walk away from the keyboard, put down your vinyl girlfriend, stop fantasizing over your McCauley Culkin posters, and get out in the fresh air. Come back in six months and tell us what you have seen in the great outdoors.

OK, prospect. The post counts were transferred over from Giants.com. Did you post there?

• 2 years later...
I commend your enthusiasm however reality dictates that there are about a dozen other guys on that roster that will lead us to the Super Bowl before he does. One need only look at his brother last year to see what our future will bring at best.

Sorry to bump another old post, but this is just fucking eerie. :unsure:

I do, Peyton has won the MVP twice. Peyton's success is the only reason Eli got drafted as high as he did. Now that the league has seen that Roethlisberger is the much better QB, it is apparent Eli was highly overrated due to his last name. Unfortunately, Accorsi was dopey enough to buy the "manning" hype, instead of taking the better QB in Big Ben. Accorsi made a mistake that will haunt the Giants for years, as they chose a "Kyle Boller" over a championship QB. This error is as bad as his choice of Ron Dayne over Shaun Alexander.

Bump!!!

Eeerie! :P:LMAO:

Yeah I agree...I hate it when our 2nd year QB is inconsisitent :rolleyes:

Sir Manning to the ProBowl!! Sir Manning SuperBowl MVP!! Sir Manning Leage MVP!! Sir Manning Hall of Fame!!! Sir Manning wins so many SuperBowls they rename it the Eli Bowl!!! All Eli Bowl commercials will have to have a pic of Sir Manning in the bottom right corner of the screen!! :rock::rock::rock:

Mark My words Sir Manning is as close to god as you will ever come!!

I did it again...SuperBowl MVP....I rock!!!

Eli Manning just like every QB had to learn the quickness of the game, these are the best around and he has done extremely well and I'm proud that he demanded to be a New York Giant!

i'm gonna try to be serious with you nutty !!

If you are great as you say you are in regards to NFL football knowledge

than you know the reason teams go deep in the playoffs is due to

great defense. Eli just has to play consistant with a ferious D behind him

to get deep in the playoffs. IF the giants create a tuff D then our future

is bright regardless of what eli's stats will be. Ben R had horrible stats

in a winning s-bowl game.

The reason peyton has not been to a s-bowl has to do with Defense.

When john elway finally got a real good D he won a s-bowl.

But i'm sure you already know this right?

please feel free to comment oh great one!! :worshippy:

Talking about hitting it dead on!