SportsWrath

I just got banned from the Chicago MB

Guest JACKSTROUD7

You weren't a sore loser?

Have your fun now...come January you will be crying in your beer

Reply Quote

The Giants will return to Soldier field healthy, and with a much better game plan

"He who laughs last........laughs best"

The fact we had no D Line reserves won that game for you......all those All-Pros will be back in January.......write it downWink [;)]

Guest JACKSTROUD7
You weren't a sore loser?

not really..........they are acting like they won the Super Bowl over there........I hope the Jets wipe the snide smircks off their faces

I'll be watching the Jets this week........never really have despite it being a mandatory game in the NY area.

I truly believe that if we play our A game, and get a few soldiers out of the hospital we can win at Soldier Field........going away

not really..........they are acting like they won the Super Bowl over there........I hope the Jets wipe the snide smircks off their faces

I'll be watching the Jets this week........never really have despite it being a mandatory game in the NY area.

I truly believe that if we play our A game, and get a few soldiers out of the hospital we can win at Soldier Field........going away

Agree Totally....you would think they were having their Super Bowl parade right now the way they are acting. Only thing I can say is that they will be enjoying the same feeling the 49'ers enjoyed as Matt Bahr kicked away their three-peat hopes in their own stadium. Only this time at Soldier Field it will be OUR defense eating Grossman for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its like when a 14 year old beats up a 10 year old; yeah you can do it, but don't act like you really accomplished much. Playing against our second and third stringers is like a pre season game for the lamo Bears. And lets see Urlacher stand over Jacobs like he did over Tyree after a hit. The only way he does that by himself is to have knocked him senseless with a tire iron first. I am hoping and praying that we make the playoffs and that the road to the Championship goes through Chicago. :drool:

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Agree Totally....you would think they were having their Super Bowl parade right now the way they are acting. Only thing I can say is that they will be enjoying the same feeling the 49'ers enjoyed as Matt Bahr kicked away their three-peat hopes in their own stadium. Only this time at Soldier Field it will be OUR defense eating Grossman for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its like when a 14 year old beats up a 10 year old; yeah you can do it, but don't act like you really accomplished much. Playing against our second and third stringers is like a pre season game for the lamo Bears. And lets see Urlacher stand over Jacobs like he did over Tyree after a hit. The only way he does that by himself is to have knocked him senseless with a tire iron first. I am hoping and praying that we make the playoffs and that the road to the Championship goes through Chicago. :drool:

LOL I told them when Jacobs came in Urlacher actually edged towards the left side of the field when he knew Jacobs typically runs right.........which was true

LOL I told them when Jacobs came in Urlacher actually edged towards the left side of the field when he knew Jacobs typically runs right.........which was true

Yeah he is a media creation to a certain extent...kinda reminds of that scrub Boz who played for the SeaHawks back in the 80's. No way in the world did he want any part of a head on with Jacobs. Hell even guys like Harry Carson, Jack Ham and countless other all pro's never tried to tackle Earl Campbell without some reinforcements head up. There were a lot of shoe-string tackles with that guy. :P

Yeah he is a media creation to a certain extent...kinda reminds of that scrub Boz who played for the SeaHawks back in the 80's. No way in the world did he want any part of a head on with Jacobs. Hell even guys like Harry Carson, Jack Ham and countless other all pro's never tried to tackle Earl Campbell without some reinforcements head up. There were a lot of shoe-string tackles with that guy. :P

Ha, Boz, Bo Jackson ran him over and basically ended his career.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
I just got banned from the Chicago MB,

wondering how long it'll take before we ban you.

also heard that the Giants.com shut down because they were sick of your silly drivel.

not likely.......all they had to do was ban me.......never did

maybe it was YOUR silly drivel??? :doh:

Ha, Boz, Bo Jackson ran him over and basically ended his career.

Ha, ha....I remember watching a pre-season game he played in....I think it was the Hall of Fame game...and the SeaHawks were playing the Niners (the only time in my life that I cheered for those cocksuckers)...anyway anytime the Niners had the ball (especially on running plays) every Niner offensive lineman was looking for Boz in order to lay some lumber on him. There was one big fucker (300lbs +) who just laid him out....and they were both 5 miles from the play. I was watching with my father and older brother and we are still laughing at that hit that bastard took...it was a big time welcome to the NFL, LOL. :clap: