SportsWrath

Just think how the Eagles and Cowboys will feel

Hampton27 missed

I love all this confidence from you guys. It's hilarious.

"Even after their wins today, they will realize that they will be second fiddle to the NY Giants."

"Giants 17 - Bears 7"

"My prediction is that Grossman will look soooo bad (throwing in the wind, etc.), and he'll get yanked and replaced with Griese (at the half)."

"If we can get Tiki going, I believe we win this game easily."

etc. etc.

I swear, you guys have the most bipolar fan base in existence.

"Even after their wins today, they will realize that they will be second fiddle to the NY Giants."

"Giants 17 - Bears 7"

"My prediction is that Grossman will look soooo bad (throwing in the wind, etc.), and he'll get yanked and replaced with Griese (at the half)."

etc. etc.

Give us a break. Your team won and beat the Patriots in Foxboro...so chill. :TU:

"Giants 17 - Bears 7"

etc. etc.

you would know bipolar.

Give us a break. Your team won and beat the Patriots in Foxboro...so chill. :TU:

I'm not picking on you guys or anything. Just read some of the posts from after the Seattle game. People (Giants fans) were you saying you'd be lucky to get .500.

I'm not picking on you guys or anything. Just read some of the posts from after the Seattle game. People (Giants fans) were you saying you'd be lucky to get .500.

Including me. I can't blame anybody...the team looked awful. History wasn't in our favor, to win after a bye seemed as hard as getting to and winning the superbowl. What happened was really a miracle.

I still knew we had a good team that could play up against the best of them. The only thing that worried me were the Shockey comments and a divided team. It was only week three for Christ sakes.

Including me. I can't blame anybody...the team looked awful. History wasn't in our favor, to win after a bye seemed as hard as getting to and winning the superbowl. What happened was really a miracle.

Well, if the Yankees lost 15-2 on opening day you'd be predicting 30 wins.

"Giants 17 - Bears 7"

etc. etc.

:o

After 3 weeks we looked bad, real bad. 5 straight wins later most games we looked real good. We have looked just as good if not better than the Bears.

There is 1 key to this game. pressure on grossman. We pressure him we win.

I'm stealling that!

I am honored... :cwy:

I made it for my "Extended Network" thingy on MySpace. My song is... well... duh!

~Quick Edit~ You may want to use the transparent one, it's in my sig, and you can steal it if you'd like. It is missing the "New York Giants, Let's go defense..." part though.