SportsWrath

can sinorice moss finally be activated?

Dre180

does anyone have any info on the state of this guys injury? i'm not trying to sound like an asshole here, but moss needs to suck it up and get in the game. toomers injury only facilitates the need for moss to play even more. what happens if someone else gets hurt who are we going to play? there's plax, carter, jenings, and tyree if needed. i would understand if moss got hurt playing, but the guy hasn't even seen any action besides a 5 yard dump pass. we were all excited to see what this kid can do, and we're still waiting.....

i'm shocked :o ..did the giants say anything about his status?

I would love to see what he brings to the table...But doesn't look like its going to happen this week. I just would like to see him return punt and kick offs. Mortan look terrible this year.

I would love to see what he brings to the table...But doesn't look like its going to happen this week. I just would like to see him return punt and kick offs. Mortan look terrible this year.

One way or another he needs to get on the field, with Toomer out this is his chance to solidify a spot in the lineup. Quite frankly he had a terrific opportunity last week with Burress out & Carter aparently unable to keep his feet in bounds :furious::furious: .

One way or another he needs to get on the field, with Toomer out this is his chance to solidify a spot in the lineup. Quite frankly he had a terrific opportunity last week with Burress out & Carter aparently unable to keep his feet in bounds :furious::furious: .

Yeah, but that wasn't his fault I think...

At least he is practising at last .....from Giants.com

*Elsewhere on the injury front, two players who are listed as questionable for the Chicago game returned to practice today: cornerback Sam Madison, who missed the previous two games with a hamstring injury, and wide receiver Sinorice Moss, who has played only one game this season because of a quad injuryeast

At least he is practising at last .....from Giants.com

*Elsewhere on the injury front, two players who are listed as questionable for the Chicago game returned to practice today: cornerback Sam Madison, who missed the previous two games with a hamstring injury, and wide receiver Sinorice Moss, who has played only one game this season because of a quad injuryeast

That's one serious quad injury to sideline him this long. Maybe it's really a groin?

That's one serious quad injury to sideline him this long. Maybe it's really a groin?

No, it's just the fact we didn't need him and don't want to risk his future that much. Similar to what the Jets did in Santana's rookie year.

Notice how we lose Toomer for the year and he's now practing?

Here's a new update. Not too optimistic, but couldn't really expect that more.

With the shortage at receiver, the Giants would love to get Moss, their second-round draft choice back onto the field. But his progress remains slow.

“He practiced yesterday and he was extremely limited,” Coughlin said. “He practiced a little more today and he did a little more today. I’d be much more pleased if we could just continue to build up the load and just continue to do that for awhile and have no setbacks. That would be a good start with that situation.”

Toomer's injury is a serious blow ........but if we have Plax and Carter fully fit , with Moss , Jennings and Tyree available ...we still have enough depth ar WR ( IMO )

( come on Moss ....get on the fucking field ! )

You can put a fork in this guy he's done,I don't think he want's to play. :furious:

You can put a fork in this guy he's done,I don't think he want's to play. :furious:

i wouldnt go that far.... if you have ever experienced a quad injury (like I have) you would know that it is nearly impossible to run full speed.... and we all know that Moss is a speed reciever that stretches the field (fits into the santana, steve smith mold) not saying that he is that good... but without their legs they are nothing.... I say let him heal to 100% and then we will have a new weapon for the stretch run