SportsWrath

Houston Game is gonna make me nervous

fishgutmartyr

I'm not worried about this team.. not anymore. The week after the buy curse? Gone. Losing on MNF curse? Gone. Losing to weak teams (trap games) curse? Gone.

Bring on Houston and we will pad our stats with them... points allowed/scored, sacks, turnovers. Then bring on the Bears... a true test.. then bring on Jacksonville... another true test. And I think we will win all 3 games coming up.

If we win the next three games, we are set.

I hope our defense can stay intact. Short and Madison are questionable and Tuck is doubtful for the game. While Short, Osi and Madison may be back next week (speculation) I really don't like the rate of injuries on our defense. I don't feel good about the health of our team and I'm worried about if the Giants are going to survive the rest of the season.

This team look as focus as I ever seem them...Kinda reminded me of the 2000 team after Jim Fassel prediction. Its funny, but if beat Houston soundly. I think Chicago is in big trouble. :confused:

I know, its wierd.

No, I see what you're talking about. You never want to play a team coming off a loss, especially after an embarrassing one. You want to play them off a nice win.

We've played the Eagles, Seahawks, Redskins, Cowboys, and Bucs coming off wins. And we were 4-1 against them.